PDA

View Full Version : Raiders vs Kamloops sat night

Dwight Schrute
02-03-2006, 03:45 PM
hey guys i am going to be missing the Game aginst the blazers tommorrow, as it is my bithday and im gonna be partying in stoon. if any of you guys, would be able to give me a good recap (an honest one lol) plus ive never seen kassian play i wanna hear how he was. thanks guys Danno

Dwight Schrute
02-04-2006, 02:49 AM
wounded leg and all?
yeah you bet !!!!!!!!!!
i am always up for the party
how come you werent at the red deer game tonight ?
if you can give me a recap id appreciate it bum leg and all
lol peace out buddy

Dwight Schrute
02-04-2006, 02:50 AM
wounded leg and all?
yeah i broke my foot but as true of a fan as i am i still show up

Sabes
02-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Kassian is sure one tough guy. He's a monster out there. I just didn't like him trying to goad Thelen into a scrap where Gauthier came in and the slashes behind the play to smaller players like Dowhay and Novak. Otherwise he was a dominant force that handled Byers with ease and ate 2 uppercuts from Gauthier only to put him down with a left.

allkiller
02-05-2006, 01:57 PM
...with a broken left hand...

Dwight Schrute
02-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Kassian is sure one tough guy. He's a monster out there. I just didn't like him trying to goad Thelen into a scrap where Gauthier came in and the slashes behind the play to smaller players like Dowhay and Novak. Otherwise he was a dominant force that handled Byers with ease and ate 2 uppercuts from Gauthier only to put him down with a left.

at 6'2" and 200 pounds novak isnt small he is just soft like butter.

Dwight Schrute
02-05-2006, 06:54 PM
dude you missed kaissan hes a stud. gauthier was hanging with him and then kassian switched hands and gauth didnt see it comming and that was the end of that. then byers had to fight him and didnt go so good. but byers got a good cheap one in at the end that made me happy. depape won the secong fight of his life,lol . i love his willingness to drop em. maybe some of that shoyld rubb off on that pu##y schafer at one point polak dove into a pile of blazers trying to fight and schafer didnt even do nothing again right now i wouldnt pee on him if his hair was on fire. but boy i would trade half our team for kassian the raiders were scared to do anything all night around him
yeah i wanted to see kassian. depape beat up riley day from brandon too this year. nice to see him get a goal againt red deer. schafer fougt brett sutter on fri night but it wasnt anything to write home about. yeah only fought like 3or 4 times this year i think.

Triton
02-05-2006, 08:29 PM
can anyone honestly think of a team with worse 20 year olds?

Does Brandon count with their one 20 year old?And it being Day?

FELIX17
02-07-2006, 08:27 AM
hey guys i am going to be missing the Game aginst the blazers tommorrow, as it is my bithday and im gonna be partying in stoon. if any of you guys, would be able to give me a good recap (an honest one lol) plus ive never seen kassian play i wanna hear how he was. thanks guys Danno

Danno, how was the birthday and where did you end going to? I spent most of the weekend at Beily's and got pretty stupid to stay the least. I'm on holidays starting the 10th for a couple of weeks so I'll be able to check out 4 games in PA. What was the deal with the boys watching the Zamboni during the intermission in the Kamloops game? Anholt must have been pissed!

Triton
02-07-2006, 11:33 AM
in the paper schafer said it was to focus, and anholt said they miss read the clock

Good cover up to me.Won't get any easier on Wednesday or Friday.

Dwight Schrute
02-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Danno, how was the birthday and where did you end going to? I spent most of the weekend at Beily's and got pretty stupid to stay the least. I'm on holidays starting the 10th for a couple of weeks so I'll be able to check out 4 games in PA. What was the deal with the boys watching the Zamboni during the intermission in the Kamloops game? Anholt must have been pissed!
it was great i ended up going to the scuz fri night and the pat sat night. and a house party before and after fun stuff. sounds like the zamboni thing was a page taken from the book of terry simpson. hopefully when your down you see them win a couple