PDA

View Full Version : ICE host the Hitmen tonight, GO ICE GO!

fightstrap50
02-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Get it done out there tonight guys. Hard team work and 60 minutes will get you there again. We all know you guys had a good week of practice and we believe in you all. Play your game tonight Ice and have some fun taking shots and ripping around out there for the win :thumb:

GO ICE GO!!!

Sealegs
02-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Took some time off...where did they go wrong!?? Well this weekend is to redeem yourselves...play hard and go get the Hitmen~ :bounce:

~~GO ICE GO ~~ :thumb:

Rammer
02-05-2006, 02:43 AM
I see that we are quiet in here of late. Tonights rematch with the Hitmen was a game that we were due for.

I heard rumblings that the team was a little upset with the trade at the deadline, any truth to that?

Games are going to be tough down the stretch, teams will want those points bad, and also the Ice have a target as a team that can be beat now.

Chipper
02-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Its nice to see the boys get back into the win colum again and against a great team. That should help them with their fragile confidence I hope.

I have been not very active on our board in the past couple of weeks as I have started to return back to work after a 9 1/2 months of disability and have found my time for computer has been not a priority tring to find that balance of work, sleep, and play. My routine is begining to figure itself out again and I should be a more regular here again, like I want to be. Not sure if anyone was concerned about my lack of participating but I thought I would just fill anyone that knows me in.

Spungy
02-05-2006, 07:49 PM
things might be quite here, but they sure were not quiet at work this morning!

7 am and all you could hear was people talking about how they turned the radio on and heard the 5 zip score and were upset until they heard that they were actually our goals!! I heard that story a ton today!

WTG boys!