PDA

View Full Version : Cougars vs Rockets

Sput
02-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Game on! should be a great hockey weekend, here in the Station. Cougs are playing some of the best hockey we've seen in far to long, and they have proven they can play, and win, against most any team on any night. Defense is looking a little thin, but the work horses keep getting the job done. Offense keeps rolling, and coming back to help out the backend.

I call for a split, but with one PG win and the other a shootout win for Kelowna. Lets get this party started!! :groovy: :thumb:

Section_Z
02-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Good luck on that split tonight.....
Be nice to see the PiG back in the playoffs...

Doesn't look like the Kings are going to make it...

Sput
02-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Ya....Zalaski did his part in making it a boring game last night. Hopefully the Cougs can come back out and play like they did in the first last night. Wishart could/should be back tonight, he was a game time decision last night.

The Kings...well...I think they sold this year in hopes of doing something next year, when they host the Royal Bank Cup. Best of luck to them next year tho....me thinks they gonna need it.

Jovorock
02-05-2006, 11:44 AM
when they host the Royal Bank Cup. Best of luck to them next year tho....me thinks they gonna need it.
PG is hosting the Royal Bank Cup, good for the city. Not as big a scale as the Memorial Cup, but it will be a good party for the city. I know you guys will be a great host!