PDA

View Full Version : All but 5 minutes, was a perfect road game

Flathead
02-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Swift played a perfect road game for all but the last 5 minutes of the third. They kept Brandon to limited chances, out shot them every period, and LaRochelle hammerred on Yeo. If only we would play a full 60 minutes, another 1 goal lose. Good job by Brandon for never giving up.

Triton
02-04-2006, 10:21 AM
But...TOPILKO SCORES ON A BREAK AWAY AND ENDS THE GAME ON TURN BACK THE CLOCK NIGHT!

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
02-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeo Won That Fight Hands Down

Triton
02-04-2006, 10:50 AM

Yeo,I don't think has lost a fight..never does.Has pent up rage.Tough to beat.

CrazyGeorge
02-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Is there a place to get clips on the fight. All I could watch was the first period.

Chuckles
02-04-2006, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't say either guy really had the upper hand in it.. i would be happy if i was home town person or the other team.. it was a good scrap from what i saw it seemed to be pretty evenly matched......

And like they say a points every point is huge at this time of the year. Hopefully we can get two tointe cause regina has kind of had our number as of late. Though last time we were in that rink the swifty fans sure rocked it pretty good. I hear there quite a bit of people heading up to it.

But hope we can get two points tonite cause we got a pretty tough scheudal come next weekend.

Go bronco Go

Flathead
02-04-2006, 02:31 PM
I would trade the fight for the two points. But after watching the fight again, RJ lands at least three more shots than Yeo, and ends up on top. A good tilt as they both stood there chucking 'em pretty good. But to say Yeo won hands down, you obviously forgot the game was televised and showed your homerism. RJ, the clear winner.