PDA

View Full Version : Can't get rid of pierre Mcquire

westbeach55
02-04-2006, 01:35 PM
I was watching the wings and avlanche game on nbc (287 on bell) Pierre then just pops up and starts talking he must be doing coverage for every network other then sportsnet

Triton
02-04-2006, 01:48 PM
I was watching the wings and avlanche game on nbc (287 on bell) Pierre then just pops up and starts talking he must be doing coverage for every network other then sportsnet

Yeah I'am watching the same game on NBC,and it's very annoying when Pierre,who's standing between the two benches cuts in and gives his little two cents like were idiots.GO! AVALANCHE GO!

Number_4
02-04-2006, 02:00 PM
I cannot believe that Pierre is working for NBC too. When he showed up at the end of the 1st I just groaned. Cant we ban Pierre from hockey forever??? Its like he wants to be Don Cherry, always having an opinion. Except Don Cherry is likeable... somehow it works for him. Pierre is just an annoying short bald guy... who doesnt seem to kno when to stop.

Jimmypop316
02-04-2006, 02:32 PM
I like how they stuck him down there all by himself. I wonder if he notices that no one really likes him.

Triton
02-04-2006, 02:54 PM
I like how they stuck him down there all by himself. I wonder if he notices that no one really likes him.

Thats probably why he isn't in the booth..lol.And his little telestrator doodles are brutal when he tries to explain something using that...he must be in his glory,getting the chance to doodle all over again while everyone in the building and in the booth laugh at him hysterically. :laugh: Then what pisses me off is he interviews these players like they live next door to them..kiss a$$.

Fight Guy
02-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Yep...saw that too. What a douche.

Jimmypop316
02-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Thats probably why he isn't in the booth..lol.And his little telestrator doodles are brutal when he tries to explain something using that...he must be in his glory,getting the chance to doodle all over again while everyone in the building and in the booth laugh at him hysterically. :laugh: Then what pisses me off is he interviews these players like they live next door to them..kiss a$$.

I bet they see right through it, probably like "shove it pierre". Why can't we get Mckenzie?

Number_4
02-05-2006, 01:27 AM
I just muted the game.... no need to listen to Pierre. I can do my own commentary, thank you very much. Of course, my roommate thought I was nuts watching the game muted, and listening to it on the net.

I honestly think the networks put him on because people hate him that much. The fans need someone to laugh at and throw beer glasses at.

LifelongChiefsFan
02-05-2006, 02:43 AM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't like him.

I turned on the game today, the first thing I saw was him babbling on about who knows what, and I prompty turned the TV back off, lol!

Crosby rules
03-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah, he is a lame a$$ to annoying

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-04-2006, 12:25 AM
I love pierre maguire, his witty little sayings and all his KNOWLEDGE! WOAH! he knows STUFF about ...HOCKEY! no wonder hes on every other station.

nelson951
03-04-2006, 05:19 PM
he and Ferraro are great