PDA

View Full Version : Swift vs. Regina

CrazyGeorge
02-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Hope to see a bunch of Swift Current fans in the stands in Regina tonight. I know I'm going to be there and at least 7 others. Hopefully it'll be a good game tonight!!

Fight Guy
02-04-2006, 10:00 PM
I bet you were one of the yahoos jumping and dancing around in the bottom of section C I think it was. Atleast you guys came out to cheer on you team though! There were quite a few Swift fans out for the game. Unfortunetly, they couldnt get it done in OT...which the Pats did! And I know the team tried to plead their case, but the winning goal was not kicked in. Though I do think you will agree that Herman is a douche. He calls the game tight the first two periods, then you dont see his whistle again. I hate Herman for that reason. He always does that. In OT behind SC's net, Ross was first grabbed on to and yanked, then thrown into the boards going after the puck. Either way, the Pats won, so Im not too concerned.

CrazyGeorge
02-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Actually I wasn't in section C. I was up top in section HH with 5 others. It's wierd how I could hear the Swift fans in section C (on the other end of the rink) in the other end of the rink the entire game. Even when Regina scores, it's pretty dang quiet in the Brandt Center. It's been like that every game I've been to against Regina in Regina.

patsfan33
02-05-2006, 02:44 AM
^ tell me about it....we're finally having a pretty decent season and this has gotta be the worst fan base I've seen in years....what is with that :confused:

Fight Guy
02-05-2006, 03:05 AM
Yeah...its pretty sad. When we get a full house (WHEN), it can get pretty loud. It seems alot of the fans are just coming back and realizing the Pats dont suck this year. Last year we had nothing to cheer about. When the crowd gets into a game, it canget pretty loud...but first the crowd has to get into it. I have a feeling this Fridays Moose Jaw appearance may be a great game to go to, but I will have to hope for that. Just not as good an atmosphere. Hope that changes as the season winds down and and the playoffs aproach.

Chuckles
02-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Yeah regina is a pretty dead building.. I always have loads of fun in that rink. I think Yeah the Swift Fans were pretty loud as they were the last two times.. Section Goes to those games and has a hoot. I figure you gotta lead your team on. If theres nothing to make it exciting.. who cares just be loud for it. I would say as of the last few games yes the bronco's have been playing well but that atmosphere in that rink is changing I hope this is things to come Not saying we could ever compete with the hat.. thats place is ar ocking rink. or moose jaw just a great atmosphere in that rink but we tend to be gettting louder i like it.. I've even started to notice O-lays in other parts of the rink its great.
And as for if it was kicked in or not. I would agure that and say it was.. but thats just an opinion i guess.. were does the kicking motion and the directing motion change its pretty tough happy i didn't have to make the call .... All in All though i thought the boys played well got the puck to the net. Marc D had a heck of agame i hope he keeps up putting that puck in the net he deserves most goals he gets hes a hard worker and it nice to see him rewarded. Hope we have a good out on wed. goign in to what will be a tough weekend. Hopefully we can get some good points and reel in Lethy...

Toswammi
02-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey fight guy you calling me a yahoo? LOL Yeah i have fun at hockey games, and i like to bring my voice to them too.
The OT goal was ligit, i dont think he was kicking it, it just redeflected off his skate. You pat fans must admit that you had the luck though. I thought that 3 of the goals were a result of friendly bounces (the last three). With that said your team did outplay us in the third.
And on the noise level, i thought the building was a lot louder than the last time we were there. I believe that was the game you bet us in OT. At least in this game the home town fans around us were cheering.