PDA

View Full Version : Blades vs Rebels

dusty
02-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Any comments?

Sgt. Zeek
02-05-2006, 09:12 AM
I watched the game on tv. The Rebs took advantage of every mistake by the Blades. The defence played really well keeping all the shots to the outside so Lepp could see everything. The Sutter boys had great games, Cunning played strong. The team as a whole played very well. It was a fun game to watch.

Rebels30
02-05-2006, 12:12 PM
It was on TV!!??...awww i didnt know that..i just listened to it on the radio..but even on there it sounded like the Rebels dominated the whole game :clap: ... and the final shots really flattered(sp?) the Blades. But hopfully the Rebels can keep playing hard and win against the Hitman on Tuesday :thumb: !

SectionNDeserter
02-05-2006, 01:13 PM
I watched the game on tv. The Rebs took advantage of every mistake by the Blades. The defence played really well keeping all the shots to the outside so Lepp could see everything.It sure is nice having a goalie now that can stop those outside shots. When we first got Lepp, I figured he was the 'throw in' in the trade. He has been a pleasant surprise, and has arguably been the better player of the 2 that we acquired.

Cunning played strong. The team as a whole played very well. It was a fun game to watch.Until recently I think Cunning has been the most guilty of not buying into Sutter's "program". Since he has started buying into it, he has been a real catalyst out there. Should be an interesting game on Tuesday, judging by comments by some of the Calgary fans, they already have a win chalked up.

RDRebelsfan
02-06-2006, 06:54 AM
It was on TV!!??...awww i didnt know that..i just listened to it on the radio..but even on there it sounded like the Rebels dominated the whole game :clap: ... and the final shots really flattered(sp?) the Blades. But hopfully the Rebels can keep playing hard and win against the Hitman on Tuesday :thumb: !

I tihnk he means WHL webcast.

Shinyshoes
02-06-2006, 05:11 PM
I tihnk he means WHL webcast.
No, Shaw picked it up and it was on both shaw cable and star choice sat.

RDRebelsfan
02-06-2006, 06:53 PM
No, Shaw picked it up and it was on both shaw cable and star choice sat.

well for ****'s sake...kinda hard to know when it's not advertised on the whl.ca site.