PDA

View Full Version : Where were the Raiders

Zookeeper
02-05-2006, 03:17 PM
What a terrible game last night. Raiders gave up 3 break aways, Blazers scored 1 short handed. Raiders PP was no where to be found. How about Anholt sending the player to watch the zamboni clean the ice with 7 minutes left in the 2nd intermission!! I heard he sent them to think about their play. Lamb looked lost out there, drifting around not doing very much, almost looked like he did not want ot touch the puck. Deckert played alright, let in a weak goal from almost behind the icing line from the corner, he had no help almost all night. Raiders better pick up their socks or the golf clubs will be coming out very soon. Very disappointing to watch.

westbeach55
02-05-2006, 03:22 PM
you have to remember lamb is a rookie most of the time, there so nervous and its tough in situations like that

Dwight Schrute
02-05-2006, 06:56 PM
What a terrible game last night. Raiders gave up 3 break aways, Blazers scored 1 short handed. Raiders PP was no where to be found. How about Anholt sending the player to watch the zamboni clean the ice with 7 minutes left in the 2nd intermission!! I heard he sent them to think about their play. Lamb looked lost out there, drifting around not doing very much, almost looked like he did not want ot touch the puck. Deckert played alright, let in a weak goal from almost behind the icing line from the corner, he had no help almost all night. Raiders better pick up their socks or the golf clubs will be coming out very soon. Very disappointing to watch.
i wonder if the refs and timekeepers were a little suprised that the raiders were already out there

Zookeeper
02-05-2006, 06:58 PM
They usually wait until 1 minute is left before they come out of the dressing room.

Wildeyes
02-05-2006, 11:56 PM
refs always come out with 3 mins left in the INT

Zookeeper
02-06-2006, 12:07 AM
refs always come out with 3 mins left in the INT
I was refering to the Raiders.

Dwight Schrute
02-06-2006, 12:25 AM
i meant the refs and time keepers were probably suprised to see them out there before they came out