PDA

View Full Version : whl east message board poll

Warrior Fan
02-07-2006, 05:28 PM
please vote I am curious as to who it will be

http://www.network54.com/Forum/271365/

Flathead
02-08-2006, 10:26 PM
You could try getting all your Warrior fans and others that post on network"pop up crazyness"54, to come over here. Then run your poll on this site. The pop ups, spyware, and junk over there is insane. yes i have a pop up blocker but it can't keep up with it all.

SectionNDeserter
02-08-2006, 11:30 PM
You could try getting all your Warrior fans and others that post on network"pop up crazyness"54, to come over here. Then run your poll on this site. The pop ups, spyware, and junk over there is insane. yes i have a pop up blocker but it can't keep up with it all.I went there to check it out once, and besides all of that, the overall look, layout and organization of the site is an absolute eyesore. I would rather rub broken glass in my eyes than navigate around that site.

Warrior Fan
02-09-2006, 11:32 AM
I am curious

Warrior Fan
02-09-2006, 11:33 AM
You could try getting all your Warrior fans and others that post on network"pop up crazyness"54, to come over here. Then run your poll on this site. The pop ups, spyware, and junk over there is insane. yes i have a pop up blocker but it can't keep up with it all.

Don't really know that many other Warrior Fans in MJ. I moved from Assiniboia. Lots of us follow it down there but not too many guys here that I know yet.