PDA

View Full Version : Remaining games

Broncs in RD
02-08-2006, 06:46 AM
[LEFT]Out of the remaining 19 regular season home games the Broncos play 12 of them at home.
I believe we can win 9 of them or hoping we can win 9 of them.
7 away games with 3 wins.
Home Games Away Games
Tri Cities W @P.A. WM.H. L @M.J. L
Calgary W @Sask W
Kootney L @M.H. x2 maybe 1 win
Prince George W @Calg. L
Red Deer W @R.D. W
Lethbridge W
Regina W
Prince Albert W
Brandon W
Moose Jaw x2 1-W
Just my predictions cause I am at work bored, but I believe this team is going to get third and if we play Calgary in the 1st round There could be an upset, we have played them well all year. Best of luck down the stretch boys the hockey you have played this year is miles above the team we had last year. Sorry about the spacing kinda hard to read

hockey4
02-08-2006, 01:17 PM
that sure is optimistic, im gonna go the other way on those red deer games

Chuckles
02-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Well i wouldn't say that is out of reach i like seeing a more positive out look on it. i would call the split between red deer and swift with our two remaining games agaisnt them. The team has been playing well as of late and it not to far of a strech in my opinion. Just bad bounces in regina.. but hey we were in it and got a point not much more you could ask for besides a win. but yeah i like that 3 rd place sounds sweet
Go boy Go lets take it to those americans tointe.. Also... might we see tidder throw some tointe??

dynamitekid
02-08-2006, 05:03 PM
We have only 14 wins in the whole season. I do not think that we will win 12 out of 19!!!!!!

CHtoo
02-08-2006, 10:27 PM
A great game tonight. Missing Ned, Levi, Jeremy and Myles and were still able to get the two points. Of course the real reason was the stellar play of Moir. If Kyle can keep that kind of play into this weekend who knows what could happen.

Third in the Central by March?????