PDA

View Full Version : Cody Vann called up

Drop em' eh
02-09-2006, 11:47 AM
I see Cody Vann is on the active roster. I heard he got called up to play against Prince George on Friday. And since it is his fifth game he'll be leaving after that game.

Triton
02-09-2006, 12:12 PM
What happen to McDonald?He wasn't playing against MH,and at times they had Andy Smith play a few shifts on defence and they had him quarterback the PP with May.Is Smith staying for a few more games due to the injuries to Elder and Dowhay?

Drop em' eh
02-09-2006, 12:50 PM
McDonald is out indefinitly with a foot injury, don't know what happened.

Smith has played two games? so he would be eligible to play 3 more.

Vann is coming to fill in on defence, but has played 4 games so he can only play one more until his team is done. But his team will probably go a long way in the palyoffs, they are first in the league and 7th in the country.

Sabes
02-09-2006, 01:26 PM
ANyone know if Todd MacNeill is healthy yet?

Drop em' eh
02-09-2006, 02:22 PM
From the Raiders web site:

Cody Vann to make Raider Debut Friday

Prince Albert, Saskatchewan - The Prince Albert Raiders have recalled 16 year-old defenceman Cody Vann for their Western Hockey League game tomorrow night when they host the Prince George Cougars at 7:30 PM at the Art Hauser Centre.

Vann appeared in 5 pre-season games with the Raiders in September with 4 minutes in penalties.

Currently Vann, who is from Winnipeg, plays for the Winnipeg Thrashers in the Manitoba Midget AAA League and has 1 goal, 14 assists and 184 minutes in penalties in 30 games for the Thrashers.

Vann, 6'3", 200 pounds, will wear #7.

Debut ?!?!? He played 4 games over the Christmas break!

FELIX17
02-09-2006, 03:31 PM
From the Raiders web site:

Cody Vann to make Raider Debut Friday

Debut ?!?!? He played 4 games over the Christmas break!

Brutal! Who's writing this stuff for the website? Debut? Come on, give your head a shake Bruce Vance!
As for Todd MacNeil, is he still on the Raider's ppl? He wasn't very good in preseason. I hope his health has improved and he is playing again.

Zookeeper
02-09-2006, 03:53 PM
The Raiders website should be no surprise. You would think Bruce could update this more than once a week. I noticed two weeks after the trade dead line that the roster was still not updated to include the new transactions. Terrible marketing on Bruces part.

Sabes
02-09-2006, 05:31 PM
wow how bout the blonde that seems to be doing the marketing. shes the only thing making that tired ole sling shot worth watching..lol .sorry if shes your sister or something sabes.
lol
Why would you think that

Dwight Schrute
02-09-2006, 05:31 PM
ANyone know if Todd MacNeill is healthy yet?
hey so what ever did happen with todd macneill ? how was he injured ? other than seeing him in a preseason game(might have been the green and gold though) 2 years back i havent heard nothing. is he supposed to be pretty good ? is he still on the raiders 50 man list ?

Dwight Schrute
02-09-2006, 05:33 PM
wow how bout the blonde that seems to be doing the marketing. shes the only thing making that tired ole sling shot worth watching..lol .sorry if shes your sister or something sabes.
lol soo true ... but i dont think she is sabes sister

Dwight Schrute
02-09-2006, 11:43 PM
your both cute.lol
ummm i didnt think this was a dating site :laugh: :laugh:

FELIX17
02-10-2006, 07:04 AM

Cool, as we all know, the prospects in PA are...ummm yeah, something to be desired. I was looking forward to seeing tonight's game, but now I'm looking forward to checking out this blonde chick!

FELIX17
02-10-2006, 07:36 AM
your both cute.lol

This isn't one of those Brokeback Mountain sites is it? It's not like there's anything wrong with that! I'm in the wrong area if it is! LOL!!! :laugh:

Knuckle Chucker
02-10-2006, 09:11 AM

Yep she is Hot!!! Her and Bruce are like Beauty and the Beast. You are right rf17 that slingshot has to go. The dance for your dinner is brutal too.

Triton
02-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Yep she is Hot!!! Her and Bruce are like Beauty and the Beast. You are right rf17 that slingshot has to go. The dance for your dinner is brutal too.

They need to revamp the game promotional ideas.Dutch crunch of the game?WOW..you get a bag of chips.Sling shot got old after one year,dance for your dinner is stupid cause only kids dance,Riley used to throw stuff out at intermissions..doesn't do that anymore.The Digger of the game thing is fine but Rob Lindsay picks his friends all the time.When the Raiders score they throw those stupid foam pucks out which is old..find something new to toss out.Pizza Hut scream is ok but it never comes in my section..EVER!

A while ago I really liked that human puck thing where they would smack into each other to try to get to the other end..that was funny to watch.Yeah Bruce Vance needs to come up with new ideas.Anyone ever win that smooch cam other than me?My girlfriend and I won a nice tool set..now they give out sad mugs and a thos tacky champagne glasses.Anyone else hate our introduction video?I liked the one a few years ago with the song Pirates of the Saskatchewan river..that video was cool.Our slogan isn't so hot either,"see us again for the first time"..yuck!I liked "Raider hockey...get Hooked"!

FELIX17
02-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Last year, I saw a pretty hilarious promotion at the agridome during the Pat's intermission. Three guys raced couches around the perimeter of the ice. Trying to maneuver around the nets was quite the comedy. Never seen it before but I laughed my ass off! I still like the Hockeytown north slogan and song. I'd like to get the Hockeytown North theme for my cell phone ring. What about cheerleaders? Maybe the hot blonde could wear a skimpy outfit and do a little dance between periods.

Triton
02-10-2006, 09:54 AM
I still like the Hockeytown north slogan and song. I'd like to get the Hockeytown North theme for my cell phone ring. What about cheerleaders? Maybe the hot blonde could wear a skimpy outfit and do a little dance between periods.

How could a person go about downloading the theme Hockey town north?I would love to crank that on the way to the game.As for cheerleaders..I'am all for it.As for the blonde...does she have to wear anything at all?

FELIX17
02-10-2006, 09:58 AM
How could a person go about downloading the theme Hockey town north?I would love to crank that on the way to the game.As for cheerleaders..I'am all for it.As for the blonde...does she have to wear anything at all?

I'm not sure how to download the Hockeytown north theme but I know it would drive my buddies nuts in S'toon who are diehard Blades fans! Whatever ever happened to "Felix the fox"? He looked kind of stupid but he could skate (kind of). They need to get rid of Riley and bring back Felix.

Triton
02-10-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm not sure how to download the Hockeytown north theme but I know it would drive my buddies nuts in S'toon who are diehard Blades fans! Whatever ever happened to "Felix the fox"? He looked kind of stupid but he could skate (kind of). They need to get rid of Riley and bring back Felix.

Felix the cat?I remember some kid hit his eye with a mini stick and cracked the plastic covering the eye..kinda funny looking when he walked around looking like a husky dog.Oh remember when the raiders wore those jerseys with the arab and the mascot was a guy dressed up like the logo..that guy smelled like soiled socks and ass.Felix was like huge.Wasn't he also the mascot for the summer games or something a while back?

FELIX17
02-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Felix the cat?I remember some kid hit his eye with a mini stick and cracked the plastic covering the eye..kinda funny looking when he walked around looking like a husky dog.Oh remember when the raiders wore those jerseys with the arab and the mascot was a guy dressed up like the logo..that guy smelled like soiled socks and ass.Felix was like huge.Wasn't he also the mascot for the summer games or something a while back?

LOL!! :laugh: I've spent my morning at work laughing my ass off just reading all these posts! People have been walking by my office wondering what the hell is wrong with me! Thanks for the laughs Guys! Definately it is making my day go faster and I can't wait to get on the road and watch the boys tonight and have a few pops....OK a lot! Maybe Vance has been reading these posts and already has the blonde doing a little number at the game tonight. I haven't been to a game in PA since the beginning of January and I'm really looking forward to it. :laugh: :laugh:

Triton
02-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Vance has been reading these posts and already has the blonde doing a little number at the game tonight.

A blonde?Maybe he has a calvary of Blondes?Maybe he has Sabes on the line,getting him ready for the show tonight.Jk Sabes..I know raiderfan17 said earlier that you were cute,maybe your game night cute material for Bruce.

Triton
02-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Maybe we need some of these at the games right FELIX?

Dwight Schrute
02-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Anyone else hate our introduction video?I liked the one a few years ago with the song Pirates of the Saskatchewan river..that video was cool.Our slogan isn't so hot either,"see us again for the first time"..yuck!I liked "Raider hockey...get Hooked"!
i think the song your reffering to is the last sakatchewan pirate by captain tractor

Triton
02-10-2006, 02:36 PM
i think the song your reffering to is the last sakatchewan pirate by captain tractor

I actually have that burned on a CD I made..neat little jingle for a song.Danno,above is a picture of what P.A needs to have at the games selling 50/50's,programs,food and other things.Is that something that would get your attention?LOL :laugh:

Dwight Schrute
02-10-2006, 02:38 PM
A blonde?Maybe he has a calvary of Blondes?Maybe he has Sabes on the line,getting him ready for the show tonight.Jk Sabes..I know raiderfan17 said earlier that you were cute,maybe your game night cute material for Bruce.
vance just has to throw the pucks (raiders girlfriends out there) out there. they always dressed like hoochies anyway !!! lol at least it was that way when i was in high school a couple years back. a lot of guys would sit and watch them! lol

Triton
02-10-2006, 02:42 PM
vance just has to throw the pucks (raiders girlfriends out there) out there. they always dressed like hoochies anyway !!! lol at least it was that way when i was in high school a couple years back. a lot of guys would sit and watch them! lol

They still are like that.It's actually quite sad to be honest,how desperate some of the girls can be because of what hockey players can do for them.

Dwight Schrute
02-10-2006, 02:54 PM
I actually have that burned on a CD I made..neat little jingle for a song.Danno,above is a picture of what P.A needs to have at the games selling 50/50's,programs,food and other things.Is that something that would get your attention?LOL :laugh:
whatever she is selling i am buying

Dwight Schrute
02-10-2006, 02:55 PM
They still are like that.It's actually quite sad to be honest,how desperate some of the girls can be because of what hockey players can do for them.
i am sure its as much a contest with them as it is with the guys

Dwight Schrute
02-10-2006, 02:56 PM
there was a hottie selling programs at the game wed night

Triton
02-10-2006, 03:01 PM
whatever she is selling i am buying

Too bad I'am ahead of you in line..lol :bounce:

Triton
02-10-2006, 03:02 PM
there was a hottie selling programs at the game wed night

It wasn't my father in law was it?He was selling programs too.

FELIX17
02-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Maybe we need some of these at the games right FELIX?

Wow!!! Love the look! I vote the Raiders hire canadian eh for marketing director. You'd have that place sold out every game! Hottie selling programs? Now I've got 2 chicks to check out at the game tonight.

Dwight Schrute
02-10-2006, 04:57 PM
It wasn't my father in law was it?He was selling programs too.
lol i hope to god your father in law isnt 20-22 blonde with nice assets :laugh:

Dwight Schrute
02-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Wow!!! Love the look! I vote the Raiders hire canadian eh for marketing director. You'd have that place sold out every game! Hottie selling programs? Now I've got 2 chicks to check out at the game tonight.
yeah lets run bruce vance outta town .... canadian eh you got my vote buddy !!! :thumb: