PDA

View Full Version : Fan bus to the Jaw

Chuckles
02-09-2006, 02:10 PM
So i know the bus and all but any of you guys thinking of going on the bus to the jaw? It should be good fun its nice cause you get back reasonable early as well just kind of wondering were they sit for numbers and stuff like that anybody know?

Scout
02-11-2006, 06:56 AM
I booked my seats and i asked how the seats were going. I was told they are down to six seats left as of last nights Tiger game. Should all be gone by game time with just over a week left.

Scout

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
02-11-2006, 10:12 AM
This should be a great trip. Been to a game in the Jaw before with fellow fans, but never with a fan bus.

I'm totally hoping for a packed ride, with a great flow of energy. Trips always go so much faster when you're having fun!

Here's hoping we build momentum for Tuesday with a win tomorrow!

Scout
02-18-2006, 06:28 AM
They said on the radio that the fan bus for the Bronco/Warrior game on Tuesday is now sold out. Way to go people. Last time the fan bus went to Moose Jaw the Bronco fans drowned out the Warrior fans and they were wild. We also won that game and alot of the Bronco players attributed their win to the fans being the 7th player. For those who weren't there, after the game some of the Bronco players skated over to where the Bronco fans were and saluted them with their sticks as a thank-you. Lets do it again and i hope section L is there again.

Scout