PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Pats game will be a good one.

Warrior Fan
02-10-2006, 08:44 AM
I think the Pats might get their first look at the real Warrior team. They haven't had to play this team yet. I think they may just be in for a rude awakening.

Warriors are goingto dominate

patsfan33
02-10-2006, 10:46 AM
pffff.....the 'real' warrior team...... bring it on!

Warrior Fan
02-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Warriors will push right on by the lowly Pats. It is just the way it is.
The Warriors have started to catch their stride and will take it to the Pats. I have been waiting for this game for along long time. We will now finally be firing on all cyliners tonight

patsdude114
02-10-2006, 04:18 PM
with the warriors terrible Defence and our strong forecheck dont be so sure there buddy, the warriors back end isnt that strong at all they panic when there pressured every game this year between the pats warriors the pats have been able to get onto the warriors defence with our forecheck.

I'll give u credit though the warriors have been playing really well the past 15 games with the pats being the only team to beat them in that span, but your coming into the Pats barn where the Pats have the 3rd best home record dont think the warriors are going to be able to come into our barn and push us around not 1 team has done that to us this yr isnt going to start tonight...

but all in all it will be a real barn burner tonightgame will be very close to a sell out fans cheering for both sides

Hatguy
02-10-2006, 05:42 PM
The Warriors will win. As always, I did my research and the "warriors terrible Defence" as you said it is better than yours. Goals allowed by the Moose Jaw Warriors 147, Goals allowed by the Regina Pats 174. I hate how everyone calls our defence terrible when their defence is worse than ours. You can't discredit the Warriors defence because you believe we're only an offence based team.
I predict a Warriors win.

Fight Guy
02-11-2006, 01:34 PM
You guys sure pushed right on through the Pats. Was a good game, but MJ was outplayed. Perricone kept the Warriors in it. Should be a good week as the teams meet two more times!

Hatguy
02-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Yes, that was a good game. Good thing it was on t.v.

Sauer23
02-18-2006, 10:25 PM
NANANAna hey hey goodbye.. DID I JUST SEE A BIG WIN hats off to kalus and festerling good job boys.

Hatguy
02-19-2006, 12:42 AM
wrong game.

Wildeyes
02-19-2006, 09:07 AM
i was listening on the radio last night what happend in the OT after the pats scored some fans were caught spiting on the warriors is that true

Number_4
02-19-2006, 01:14 PM
i was listening on the radio last night what happend in the OT after the pats scored some fans were caught spiting on the warriors is that true

Not that I saw, but then again, I was on the other side of the rink from the benches.

T-BOT
02-19-2006, 03:17 PM
2 more games to decide the mayor's cup, the series tied at 4, predictions? I am going with the Pats to take it........

skinnyhead
02-19-2006, 04:15 PM
They were spitting on the warriors and security had to get involved I was standing right behind were it happened

patsfan33
02-19-2006, 05:52 PM
its true and its freaking ridiculous...as a pats fan I was utterly embarrased to hear about that...the rivalry on the ice is great, but off the ice fans of both teams need to tone it down

Golks
02-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Don't forget a certain Warrior spitting at fans in the crowd after the game.

Hatguy
02-19-2006, 08:39 PM
There were also people throwing popcorn, wet paper and they were verbally harassing us the whole way out. I've never done this to a Pats fan before, but I've lost all my respect for your fans.

Sauer23
02-19-2006, 09:02 PM
who was the warrior that spit

patsfan33
02-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Zetariuk I believe

T-BOT
02-19-2006, 09:53 PM
Zetariuk I believe

I believe? You better make sure before you post names on a public forum like this.

patsfan33
02-20-2006, 03:19 PM
.....a member of another forum posted this:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/40684/message/1140387560/Stop+Jumping+to+conclusions.......

and I know people who were there when it happened....so simmer down

Golks
02-20-2006, 03:38 PM
.....a member of another forum posted this:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/40684/message/1140387560/Stop+Jumping+to+conclusions.......

and I know people who were there when it happened....so simmer down

Yup that was me who posted that.

Fight Guy
02-20-2006, 03:48 PM
There were also people throwing popcorn, wet paper and they were verbally harassing us the whole way out. I've never done this to a Pats fan before, but I've lost all my respect for your fans.That's ok...we lost respect for your fans long ago...so the feeling is mutual. Cant say the fans in MJ have never done this to the Pats.

Hatguy
02-20-2006, 09:25 PM
I admit our fans have done things to your fans as well, it would be absurd to say that we haven't. That was a crazy night and some people's emotions got the best of them or their beer I guess.

I guess I never really had respect for your fans, but the people of your city are good folks in the most part. Isn't it strange how we are such bitter enemies during hockey season, but best friends during football season. That's why Saskatchewan is a great place to live.

patsfan33
02-20-2006, 10:47 PM
yup...even though things can get out of hand with the fans ....it provides some great entertainment.... we've got the hottest rilvary, ain't nobody in the league that can compete with it... and i freakin' love it :groovy:

T-BOT
02-21-2006, 02:13 AM
I admit our fans have done things to your fans as well, it would be absurd to say that we haven't. That was a crazy night and some people's emotions got the best of them or their beer I guess.

I guess I never really had respect for your fans, but the people of your city are good folks in the most part. Isn't it strange how we are such bitter enemies during hockey season, but best friends during football season. That's why Saskatchewan is a great place to live.

That's true, never thought of it that way.........