PDA

View Full Version : Slight change/addition to forum header

Billy Blade
02-04-2005, 04:16 PM
I have made the logos a little bit smaller and re-arranged the WHL logo to fit in a quick link java bar for all the official WHL team sites. The WHL logo is now also a link to the official site. Hopefully this meets with most user's approval! :)

Golks
02-04-2005, 05:18 PM
When I use the scroll wheel on my mouse now I have Moose Jaws, Brandon's, and P.A.'s sites popping up in new windows.

And yes my mouse is set up properly. I just checked.

Billy Blade
02-04-2005, 05:37 PM
I'm not quite sure what you mean actually, could you try to explain it a little more? My scroll mouse moves through the list properly, and I still have to click the left button on the site I want to select. All the sites are supposed to pop up in a new window so they don't overtake the board window.

Billy Blade
02-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Some people were having trouble with the java link bar applet, mostly with Mozilla FireFox as their browser. So I'm looking for a different method to do it that won't cause any problems, please bear with me. Thanks,

-Jeff

Tiger Trauma
02-04-2005, 09:00 PM
When I use the scroll wheel on my mouse now I have Moose Jaws, Brandon's, and P.A.'s sites popping up in new windows.

And yes my mouse is set up properly. I just checked.

I think you have the team scrollbar selected when you scroll up or down. Try clicking any part of the site first before you scroll up or down.

Make sure the top right corner team selection list isn't highlighted blue

Maybe that helps

Golks
02-04-2005, 10:54 PM
I think you have the team scrollbar selected when you scroll up or down. Try clicking any part of the site first before you scroll up or down.

Make sure the top right corner team selection list isn't highlighted blue

Maybe that helps

Yeah that is the problem......the page was loading up with the team page pulldown highlighted. So Ii would go to scroll down the page and actually be selecting a team page without knowing it.

I am using Firefox too BTW. I suggest everyone looks into it. Far superior product. :)

BURN EXPLORER BURN!!!

Golks
02-04-2005, 10:57 PM
I just played around a bit and it looks like all is well now.

Billy Blade
02-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Yes the new java code I am using instead of the old applet appears to work better and does not have the problems with Firefox that the other one did. If anybody is still experiencing any weird problems, please send me a private message or email and I'll try to help you work through them. Thanks,

-Jeff