PDA

View Full Version : What Cracker Jack Box...

Buldog
02-11-2006, 10:58 PM
What Cracker Jack Box did tonight's referee, Cory McLean, come out of...one of the worst called games I'd ever seen.

patsdude114
02-11-2006, 11:06 PM
I'd have to totally agree with you there he made some very soft calls on both sides not only against the pats....players didnt know what he was or wasnt going to call tonight though the pats were facing 2 teams out there the hurrincanes and the guys in stripes.....back to back night the pats have had goals called back due to poorly positioning by the offical, McLean even blew 1 down on the hurrincanes in which the puck was free with players on both sides swatting at the puck and he just blew it dead for what is what i wanna know (yes i know cuz he lost site of the puck).......tonight McLean was carrying the rule book in his hand and was calling it by the book didnt let the teams play the game

patsfan33
02-12-2006, 01:28 AM
ya I dunno what the hell that was either...i had perfect positioning on that called back goal...the puck was just sitting b/w Leclerc's feet and the goal line, clear as day and props to whoever had enough sense to go five hole and poke it in... how the hell can you miss that?!

anyway....the boys were a little sluggish tonight, Rowat recieved very little assistance from the d-men (once again), i think I can only fault the kid for one goal tonight... the boys have got start supporting that kid more, is it just me or has anyone else noticed a sloppy defensive trend whenever he plays, Rowat is hung out to dry far too often and he does not deserve that...the game should never have extended past regulation if we had stepped it up any, but I definately loved seeing Kalus put another backhander into the net :clap: ....beauty

Dwight Schrute
02-12-2006, 04:25 PM
What Cracker Jack Box did tonight's referee, Cory McLean, come out of...one of the worst called games I'd ever seen.
yeah he called a horrible game between the raiders and cougars on fri night in pa. terrible both ways he missed many many obvious penalties yet called weak ones.