PDA

View Full Version : Make it happen tonight ICE!!

fightstrap50
02-12-2006, 06:05 PM
100% effort for 60 minutes guys. Get back that awsome jelled line up and get it firing on all cylinnders tonight against them pesky Giants. Make us lucky fans here proud and loud!!

I know the Ice have it in them to come out hard tonight and make themselves proud with a huge win. :groovy:

Buldge some white twine tonight ICE. Woo Hoo!!

GO ICE GO!!!

GF71
02-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Putting the Giants fan in me aside, I hope the ice can do something tonight... the Giants SHOULD be prime for the picking. If Kootenay end up losing tonight they are pretty much done as far as finishing first is concerned. Combined with Kelowna playing Kamloops three times this week, they could find themselves in third with not much hope in getting out. Of course this is assuming Kelowna takes 5-6 points from Kamloops.

fightstrap50
02-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Putting the Giants fan in me aside, I hope the ice can do something tonight... the Giants SHOULD be prime for the picking. If Kootenay end up losing tonight they are pretty much done as far as finishing first is concerned. Combined with Kelowna playing Kamloops three times this week, they could find themselves in third with not much hope in getting out. Of course this is assuming Kelowna takes 5-6 points from Kamloops.
thanks for your unbiased opinion, its refreshing to hear someoe cares about another teams well being. That being said, LETS GO ICE!!

GO ICE GO!!!

Beaner
02-12-2006, 06:39 PM

I agree, tonights the night for the ICE, giants coming off the trip from Kelowna, 3rd in 3 nights, plus all the injuries.

Good oppurtunity tonight for the ICE to put the last 3 games against the Giants behind them.

Best of luck enjoy the game.

Chipper
02-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Vancouver has such a strong team I think that tonite will be another extremely tough match for us. I hope the Ice can play their game and not be in awe of the Giants, but three games in three nights I hope will play in favour for us. So far out scored 13-3 in the prior games we need to get some goals today.

C.F
02-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Last weeks game was pretty dissapointing. Hopefully the Ice come out and at least make it a game.

I'll be cheering for the Giants, but I hope to see more out of the Ice than the previous games between these two teams.

Spungy
02-12-2006, 11:37 PM
It was a much better effort tonight thankfully, unfortunately the end result wasn't what we really really wanted though.

It was nice to see some of the exciting plays executed, or at least attempted tonight