PDA

View Full Version : Tidball the enforcer

Scout
02-13-2006, 06:42 AM
Wow, this guy is pure intimidation. I don't remember any other enforcer on the Bronco's who very few will stand up to. The question is why. He hasen't had very many takers. Is it his rep that has so many opposing players scared of him? Last night when things were getting a little rough i even heard some fans chanting Tidball from the stands. He went from being hated by our fans to a favorite. Now lets hope we can make the play-offs. I saw last night when Carson tripped Bortis in the first he never returned. Anyone here what the extent of his injury is or how long he will be out?

Scout

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-13-2006, 12:03 PM
He was traded away: maybe because he wanted to fight others and the referees would not allow him to and maybe he was recieving many penalties(but enforcers are bound to get penalties and I doubt that he was traded because of that reason) some people thought he was a waste of a 20 yr old spot but he was good at what he did(so a certain exent) he was sort of a fan favorite in Saskatoon as well. Now the team's defence is way more skill oriented than it is physical. I really wish that the Blades would have kept some toughness because,now the defence is not physical but one player inparticular is very good at handling the puck. I do not know if Tidball would get much ice time in the playoffs,it looks like the Blades will continue to get pushed around by the tougher teams,and sadly I do not see this team going very far in the playoffs(based on the fact that I have seen every home game except 2 and every game after the trade deadline, and I do not like what I am seeing)hopefully they can do the simple things and get back on a winning track. I am glad that you guys like Tidball and that he is doing well in swift Current for the Broncos.