PDA

View Full Version : Raiders vs the broncos

Dwight Schrute
02-14-2006, 01:15 PM
they really really need this win. who do you guys think will get the start in net ? archie really played well against pg, and i think he has earned himself another start. it will be nice to see trach finally. looks like they are giving lavoie another shot, hopefully he makes the best of it.

SectionNDeserter
02-14-2006, 05:36 PM
they really really need this win.We really need them to lose too, Go Raiders go!!!

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2006, 10:59 AM
We really need them to lose too, Go Raiders go!!!
lol sounds like me cheering for the blades last night lol

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2006, 11:01 AM
oh and apparantly swift has a few top guys hurt too. ned lucicovic and schenderling and kyle bortis and grant toulmin are all out i guess. so it should be a even game after all.

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2006, 11:04 AM
http://www.raiderhockey.com/pdfs/feb14_06_trachlavoie_pr.pdf

umm so they still say trach is gonna wear #16 i wonder what polak thinks of that ???

FELIX17
02-15-2006, 02:53 PM
http://www.raiderhockey.com/pdfs/feb14_06_trachlavoie_pr.pdf

umm so they still say trach is gonna wear #16 i wonder what polak thinks of that ???

Wow!! Whoever they have writing this stuff for the Raider's website maybe needs to do some consulting from the team! Terrible! And if it really is Bruce Vance writing for the site, he's an idiot! When I was at Raider's practice yesterday, Trach was wearing a #12 helmet. I don't think Polak is going to give up his number to a 15 year old.

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Wow!! Whoever they have writing this stuff for the Raider's website maybe needs to do some consulting from the team! Terrible! And if it really is Bruce Vance writing for the site, he's an idiot! When I was at Raider's practice yesterday, Trach was wearing a #12 helmet. I don't think Polak is going to give up his number to a 15 year old.
can anybody just go there and watch the team practice ?? i wonder if it would be interesting to see.

FELIX17
02-15-2006, 03:06 PM
Yeah, you can. It is interesting. You get to see Anholt lose it, but yesterday he was pretty reserved. If I had kids, I definitely wouldn't be bringing them to the practices. Anholt can get pretty animated. However, I'm impressed with his "perfection attitude." Practices this week are from 10 am to 11:30 am because of school being out. Normally the practices are at 1:15 pm.

FELIX17
02-15-2006, 03:14 PM
Jordan Trach is now listed on the Raider's roster as wearing #12. Rod Lavoie is listed as wearing #27, not #11 as stated from the Raider's website. The whl roster usually has it right which is suprising considering the Raider's website should know first hand who's being called up and which numbers they will be wearing. Maybe canadian eh could look after the Raider's website, he could just get the info from Clark. lol!!

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
Yeah, you can. It is interesting. You get to see Anholt lose it, but yesterday he was pretty reserved. If I had kids, I definitely wouldn't be bringing them to the practices. Anholt can get pretty animated. However, I'm impressed with his "perfection attitude." Practices this week are from 10 am to 11:30 am because of school being out. Normally the practices are at 1:15 pm.
cool thanks. do they have practices on gamedays ? do many turn out for them ?

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Jordan Trach is now listed on the Raider's roster as wearing #12. Rod Lavoie is listed as wearing #27, not #11 as stated from the Raider's website. The whl roster usually has it right which is suprising considering the Raider's website should know first hand who's being called up and which numbers they will be wearing. Maybe canadian eh could look after the Raider's website, he could just get the info from Clark. lol!!
you know if they gave it a daily update it would improve it tenfold !!!
canadian eh you got my vote to run their website !!!

FELIX17
02-15-2006, 04:06 PM
cool thanks. do they have practices on gamedays ? do many turn out for them ?

I don't think they have practices on gamedays. But I would assume there will be a practice tomorrow morning. There is a few people around. Some people watching and some jogging/walking around the concourse.

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2006, 04:16 PM
I don't think they have practices on gamedays. But I would assume there will be a practice tomorrow morning. There is a few people around. Some people watching and some jogging/walking around the concourse.
cool thanx for the info

Triton
02-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Is Polak done for the year?Heard something along the lines of that.

Drop em' eh
02-15-2006, 04:41 PM
Why would Polak be done for the year? We gotta win tonight, I hope we have a good game. Its always interesting to see the new faces in the line up.

Triton
02-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Why would Polak be done for the year? We gotta win tonight, I hope we have a good game. Its always interesting to see the new faces in the line up.

Wasn't at practice today and someone said he was hit hard last game,and although he finished that game did rupture something.This is what I heard,so it's not coming from me.Just wondering if anyone knows anything more about this?

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2006, 11:30 PM
well polak played tonight. no doucet though (hip flexor) and elder should be back this weekend. anybody else get a laugh from the swift coach ??? man he had a legit complaint about it not even being a fight between benke and hewson but man he went over the top. cost his team 2 bench minors.and a thank you to tidball for the 3 powerplays. depape hellyer byers all played really great. kudos to byers fot the natural hattrick (well desrved). lets keep rolling and beat brandon on friday!!! :thumb:

FELIX17
02-16-2006, 01:41 AM
well polak played tonight. no doucet though (hip flexor) and elder should be back this weekend. anybody else get a laugh from the swift coach ??? man he had a legit complaint about it not even being a fight between benke and hewson but man he went over the top. cost his team 2 bench minors.and a thank you to tidball for the 3 powerplays. depape hellyer byers all played really great. kudos to byers fot the natural hattrick (well desrved). lets keep rolling and beat brandon on friday!!! :thumb:

Another gutsy effort by the boys! Way to go! Trach played well and was very physical. Good to see for only a 15 year old. Hellyer has played unbelievable the last few games. I can't believe it is the same player. Good for him!! If the Raider's are going to go anywhere, Hellyer needs to step up like he has of late. It will be another short bench this weekend and hope the boys can keep it going with 2 wins over Brandon! Oh yeah, congrats to Byers for the Hat trick, the first by a Raider this year! :clap:

Scout
02-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Can someone tell me why the Bronco coach went nuts? Also was the Benke tilt much of a tilt?

Scout

Dwight Schrute
02-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Can someone tell me why the Bronco coach went nuts? Also was the Benke tilt much of a tilt?

Scout
yeah the benke/hewson fight wasnt a fight(although it would have been a good one). the proper call would have been 2 each for roughing. i dont know how he called it 5 each and.... 2 for roughing. i sit next to the visiters bench and could hear some of what the coach was saying, he was yelling it wasnt a fight, do you know what a fight is? and have you ever been in a fight. (add many 4 letter words to that though ;) ). he had every right to be angry about the call on benke. and lol shaefer made everyone laugh at the end of the second when he tried to lay a huge hit and totally missed lol.