PDA

View Full Version : Back in action for tomarrow!!!!

HAF
02-14-2006, 08:45 PM
According to KNDU and also WHL.CA Juraj Gracik, Taylor Procyshen and Carey Price will all be dressed for tomarrows game in Portland!!! We can now put the last few weeks behind us and concentrate on our run for 2nd in the division!!!!

Tri-City Americans
Created: Feb 14, 2006
Injuries: Shaun Vey – Shoulder – Indefinite
Donnie Glennie – Concussion – Indefinite
Chris Inglis – Concussion – Day to Day

Returns: Juraj Gracik – From injury
Taylor Procyshen – From injury
Carey Price – From injury

Changes: # 32 Jarrett Toll will now wear # 3

amshockey_lover4ever
02-16-2006, 09:34 PM
YEA! thats great we have missed them its bout time they got back :clap: I was at the b rink and they came over for pratice and i noticed they were there. :groovy:

Beaner
02-16-2006, 10:18 PM
I saw that Price was dressed as the backup last night, nice to see he is back.

Although it looks like Pickard has carried the load just fine for Tri-cities, in Prices absence.

HAF
02-16-2006, 10:57 PM
I saw that Price was dressed as the backup last night, nice to see he is back.

Although it looks like Pickard has carried the load just fine for Tri-cities, in Prices absence.

I cannot believe how this kid has been playing. A back up goalie with that confidence, maturity and mental toughness is extraordinary, but a 16 yr old with those traits is truly unbelievable!!!!If he keeps up this type of momentum, He'll be another 1st rounder in a few more years.

Price has been a little wishy washy this year. You just never know which Carey is gonna show up that night until the puck drops. There have been several times this year Price gets shaken early and Pickard has come into the game faced 10 or 15 shots and stoned 'em all. In my opinion that is the epitamy of a solid back up.
I just cant say enough about this kid!!! He's gaining a hell of a fan base in a big hurry here in TC.
Brad, I'd like to here your take on this rookie.

Stay-Puft
02-17-2006, 12:40 AM
I agree. Our next couple of years in the net look good. Now we just need to get more consistent scoring up front. We seem to have constant low scoring games, then erupt for a high scoring one. It was nice to see the eruption last night after the last swing.

amshockey_lover4ever
02-17-2006, 10:20 PM
I see that pickard is between the pipes tonight too, I love to watch that kid play he seems to be so happy and he really livens up the game! :bounce: