PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2006, 11:10 AM
to the cougars tonight as we raider fans need them to beat brandon. so good luck from us in P.A.

Sput
02-16-2006, 01:07 PM
From what I heard it was a pretty heartless effort. Good news is the PP finally worked, to bad they forgot the rest of the game. This team lives on the bus, with days off between road games the way this one has been, I can't buy the tired excuse. They have to find their legs for the friday game against Moose Jaw, then really come out and prove something in Swift Current. I was hoping for a 4-2 road swing, to bad it looks like its going to be the wrong way (4 losses 2 wins). :confused:

scamperdog
02-16-2006, 08:15 PM
From what I heard it was a pretty heartless effort. Good news is the PP finally worked, to bad they forgot the rest of the game. This team lives on the bus, with days off between road games the way this one has been, I can't buy the tired excuse. They have to find their legs for the friday game against Moose Jaw, then really come out and prove something in Swift Current. I was hoping for a 4-2 road swing, to bad it looks like its going to be the wrong way (4 losses 2 wins). :confused:
5 losses :D