PDA

View Full Version : Robinson is on fire!

patscrazy
02-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Ever since after christmas this kid has been unbelievable and i didnt know this but the last person to score 30 was garth murray on 00-01 season so hopfully he cant keep it going

Fight Guy
02-15-2006, 03:31 PM
Where are you getting your info from? Murray the last player to score 30 goals? In the 00-01 season he only scored 28, while Brett Lysak scored 35. Then the next season Hubbauer scored 48 goals, Murray scored 33, and Beuker scored 29 as a Pat, and 1 in his 2 games before becoming a Pat.

Otherwise though, its good to see Robinson lighting it up. Lets see how many short handed break aways he gets tonight in MJ. :D

GF71
02-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Having watched Matt play his junior A in Surrey, and then move on to the Giants, it is good to see he is having a good year this year. He had a great year in Surrey with the Eagles, got traded in the off season, broke his leg and then the Giants picked him up. He never lived up to expectations with the Giants but I am glad the Pats took a chance on him, and have bene giving him prime time ice all year. Hopefully he will get a try out with somebody. He should get an ECHL job no problem.

Bran
02-15-2006, 11:49 PM
Having watched Matt play his junior A in Surrey, and then move on to the Giants, it is good to see he is having a good year this year. He had a great year in Surrey with the Eagles, got traded in the off season, broke his leg and then the Giants picked him up. He never lived up to expectations with the Giants but I am glad the Pats took a chance on him, and have bene giving him prime time ice all year. Hopefully he will get a try out with somebody. He should get an ECHL job no problem.
I think that trade worked out well for everyone. Robinson is doing amazing with the Pats right now...I hadn't heard of him before he came here, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I think most people have been pleasantly surprised by him. I don't know where he'll end up next year, but this year won't be the last we see of him, I'd put money on it.