PDA

View Full Version : Note to Wheatkings...

Triton
02-15-2006, 04:34 PM
KILL A FRIGGEN PENALTY AND SCORE ON THE FRIGGEN PP!!!!!!

That will be the difference if we make the playoffs or not.Please win tonight.I hope the boys know how important game is.Last night should have been motivation enough..going against a team that has poor chemistry,has been struggling lately and who we haven't beaten.But of course we crap the place up.It's important that we win tonight against the Cougars.If we get swept this weekend in our series with P.A,I highly doubt we will make the playoffs.If we sweep that could really damage the Raiders.A split would be acceptable but we are hoping for both wins.

Triton
02-16-2006, 08:59 AM
What the hell was with the attendance last night?1923 was the attendance.Come on Brandon get your asses out this weekend and cheer on the wheatkings.Absolutely pathetic.Nice win by the boys just too bad nobody was there to see it.You should be ashamed :dead:

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
02-16-2006, 10:41 AM
I belive the weather had something to do with it -45 with the W/C good game though hope we sweet PA this weekend

Triton
02-16-2006, 11:08 AM
I belive the weather had something to do with it -45 with the W/C good game though hope we sweet PA this weekend

Not sure that is a good excuse..maybe..I would have went if I lived there.Did you go?

Triton
02-16-2006, 11:09 AM
good game though hope we sweep PA this weekend

I would accept a spilt..or we take both..not us losing both.That could ruin us.