PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hortons Pack The Rink

Scout
02-17-2006, 06:39 AM
14 February 2006
Tim Horton's Pack the House Night
The Swift Current Broncos and the Red Deer Rebels are set to face off on February 24th, 2006 in one of the biggest games of the year. Everyone is encouraged to come out and support their team in what could be the most important game of the season. The Broncos hope to sell all 2,453 seats for the night!
The Swift Current Broncos will be selling their new jerseys for just $100 at the game. At 6:00pm, Broncos home and away jerseys will be dropped to $100 in price for the duration of the evening.

The game is also Tim Horton's night and fans will have tons of opportunities to win great prizes from Tim Horton's including a special giveaway that will see the first 1,500 fans through the door receive free coffee. Tim Horton's is also giving away prizes such as coffee makers, travel mugs, and much more.

As an added bonus to the game, all women attending will be given a ticket for 3 special draws to be made throughout the evening courtesy of Barkers Jewellers. The 3 prizes are worth a combined value of over $1,000!

Following the game is the Voth's Countrywide Hot Stove in the Canadian Room, free of charge. Fans in attendance will have the opportunity to ask Bronco coaches and players any questions they may have about the team.

"We're hoping that this game is going to be a highlight to the season. This is the final time Red Deer is in town this year and it's important for everybody in the community to get behind this team, especially for such a crucial game," commented Broncos PR/Game Day Operations Coordinator Brad Boutilier. "We're hoping to have every seat full for this game in support of our team. Having a loud and full building is a big boost for the team and we're excited about having a packed Civic Center."

Game time is at 7:30pm and tickets can be purchased in advance at the Broncos Souvenir Store in the Centennial Civic Center or by calling the Broncos office at 773-1509. Act fast before they're all gone!

For more information contact:
Corey Nyhagen, Dir. of Sales/Marketing, S. C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 3
Brad Boutilier, PR/Game Day Operations Coordinator, S.C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 9

Scout
02-17-2006, 06:43 AM
This is a great idea. After the Rebels game there will be a hot stove in the Canadian Room. This is a great time where some players and the coaching staff sit and answer any questions fans may have. It is relaxing and the answers are up front and honest. This would be a great time to get answers on the rink expansion from the Broncos side of things and what changes they are looking forward to. It's also free. Last Hot Stove to answer questions were coach Chynoweth, Ass't coach Hunchak, Captain Luke Hunter and enforcer Brandon Tidball.

Scout

Broncs in RD
02-17-2006, 10:52 AM
The warriors used to have the same deal a few years back. It is a great way for the fans to ask questions and get answers.
Is this going to be on the Eagle as a live broadcast as well? I know the warriors had their hotstove broadcasted on the radio. Great work on the Bronco's organization to get the community and fans involved.

Johnsy05
02-19-2006, 06:42 PM
I agree. Wouldn't it be nice to have a sellout and have the whole place rockin for a friday night game which is probally the most important game of the year to date.

LOYALTY
02-20-2006, 09:27 AM
great idea to pack the rink, how about allowing people to use their extra game day tickets to give away to family or friends (not just on limited days)....it's not like the rink is packed all the time anyway :groovy:

Flathead
02-20-2006, 06:46 PM
great idea to pack the rink, how about allowing people to use their extra game day tickets to give away to family or friends (not just on limited days)....it's not like the rink is packed all the time anyway :groovy:
They should make it a rain check night. Either way, this game is huge and a large crowd could be what we need to help out the boys. Everyone should be out spreading the word about the game and dragging a friend, if that's what it takes, to the game.
Hopefully the game will have a ref that doesn't want to be the hero, and will let the teams decide the outcome.
If we play like we did in the third period of the PG game, we will win.

Scout
02-21-2006, 06:44 AM
If i'm not mistaken and i might be, but i think any unused game tickets can be used for any game for $2.00. I could be wrong and maybe if you have some to use call the Bronco office to find out for sure. I think thats why we haven't had a rain check night this year.

Scout

2,5,andagame
02-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Raincheck nights are Sun-Thurs., so you can't use them for Friday or Sat. games.