PDA

View Full Version : Giants vs. Seattle this weekend.

GF71
02-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Nice to see you are back playing Mr. Gibbons. Kraus will still have his jaw wired shut for at least 5 more weeks. Keep your head up. For Whom the Bell Tolls. :mad:

TheBrass
02-17-2006, 01:38 PM
I hope everyone is prepared to be ROWDY on Saturday...........I'm going to be there with a group of 80 people from my industry, so if you notice a commotion in Section Z you can just blame me. :wave:

Let's give 'em hell this weekend boys!!!!!!!

Beaner
02-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Well I hope the guys focus on getting the win first, dealing with Gibbons would be nice, but the 2 points is much more important.

Especially since we have such a short bench right now. Can't afford to have guys sitting for 5 or even 17 minutes.

GF71
02-17-2006, 02:43 PM
True enough, but if the G-men get up by a goal or two, he better have eyes in teh back of his head!

Big Daddy
02-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Let's hope this is good, clean, hard hitting game. I don't think you coach to avenge a chicken s**t hit with another. Gritty yes, fighting yes; cheap dirty hits with intent to injure, no way. Only leads to more suspensions and we don't need that right now.

C.F
02-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Any ideas for signs? Let's make his trip to Vancouver a bad one.

GF71
02-18-2006, 12:27 AM
Can you believe OLSON and those other chicken****?? What a bunch of ********. I am sure there will be some suspensions out of all of this. THe coach should get fined as well. Crap like that is what gives hockey a bad name. That being said, the hypocritical side of me is praying that the Giants bust a couple of heads and teach these morons a lesson by giving them a dose of their own medicine. I am not satisfied with the 2 points and the shut out. :burningma :burningma :burningma

Beaner
02-18-2006, 12:36 AM
Can you believe OLSON and those other chickenshlts?? What a bunch of *********s. I am sure there will be some suspensions out of all of this. THe coach should get fined as well. Crap like that is what gives hockey a bad name. That being said, the hypocritical side of me is praying that the Giants bust a couple of heads and teach these morons a lesson by giving them a dose of their own medicine. I am not satisfied with the 2 points and the shut out. :burningma :burningma :burningma

You know I thought Sumner was being smart by benching Gibbons when the game was out of hand then he sends out the goons in the last 10 seconds.

Unbelieveable. Who are they going to cut down tomorrow?

Knuckles Muldoon
02-18-2006, 12:38 AM
Gotta agree. Except for the two points and the shut-out. I like those things. But there comes a time when you gotta stand up and give it back to them. That time is Saturday night at 7:00 in front of a big, home crowd. Winning games is great. But its important to man-up, too. I'm confident the boys will tend to business. :thumb:

Big Daddy
02-18-2006, 12:46 AM
You know, just when you think a sport will weed out the neanderthals, something like this happens. I will stop short of calling for an eye for an eye because I know the Giants don't need to do this crap. We will punish them on the scoreboard. Go get em tomorrow and make it feel like an 8 hour ride home. Sumner is a piece of work, I see him working but is he really that dumb to think Don Hay (a much better coach by the way) will bite on this old school tactic. I mean, is this all the ******** have?

rinkrat
02-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Gotta agree. Except for the two points and the shut-out. I like those things. But there comes a time when you gotta stand up and give it back to them. That time is Saturday night at 7:00 in front of a big, home crowd. Winning games is great. But its important to man-up, too. I'm confident the boys will tend to business. :thumb:

Totally agree!They stuck to hockey last night,and look what it got them,another injury. :mad:
Its time to show the league we have some intestinal fortitude,otherwise the other teams will resort to these tactics against us.Unfortunately we can't rely on the refs or league to protect the players.Its time for payback.NOW. :burningma