PDA

View Full Version : WHL insinc

reese9
02-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Question for the gang here? Having trouble with the webcast buffering every 10 seconds and it really makes it impossible to watch the game. Not the only parent on the team having trouble south of the border. We have sent in all the stuff to insinc and also called them on numerous occasions but just doesn't get any better. Was wondering if any of you are having the same problems? We have done the check on all of our setup here must be the servers somehow is all we can come up with. It's really horrible when Shaw TV does a game on a Giants Home game. Thanks for any suggestions and also would like to say enjoy the recaps of the games and the time you guys put into it so that we all can enjoy...........Thanks

Big Daddy
02-18-2006, 12:18 AM
WHL livestream is the devil. The league has some serious issues to resolve before they sell this package next season. Whether it be buffering issues, poor audio, poor video, missing game action with advertisements, I can go on and on, something needs to be done. Again, I offer to summarize the issues at the end of the season and forward them to the league and Insinc.

Beaner
02-18-2006, 12:33 AM
Question for the gang here? Having trouble with the webcast buffering every 10 seconds and it really makes it impossible to watch the game. Not the only parent on the team having trouble south of the border. We have sent in all the stuff to insinc and also called them on numerous occasions but just doesn't get any better. Was wondering if any of you are having the same problems? We have done the check on all of our setup here must be the servers somehow is all we can come up with. It's really horrible when Shaw TV does a game on a Giants Home game. Thanks for any suggestions and also would like to say enjoy the recaps of the games and the time you guys put into it so that we all can enjoy...........Thanks

I had similar problems, what I found really fixed it was, to go into internet Explorer, and delete your temporary internet files. Also, when the 2 ads first come on if you hit the fast forward to skip those as well that has been known to help for some reason.

If that doesnt work, send me a PM and I might be able to get it working better for yourself, with some more information about your computer etc.

Hope that helps and that you can watch the boys play.