PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs Ice

3wheeler
02-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Broncos vs Ice

What happened last nite. The Broncos pushed around by Dalyn Flatt and his team mates.
Come on coach Dean why do we have an enforcer. I dont give a $h!t if Flatt and Tidball were team mates or friends.

When we had a power play all be it very short where was the man in front of the net????? Put Brandon in front of the net and aggitate the opposition but have him play conservative (take no penalties).

Why does it take Zack Smith to have to drop the gloves at the end of the game. Is there frustration setting in? Why not have our tough guys scrap? I consider Zack more valuable as a play maker.

Rumsey used to play with some grit and grind and attitude. Have you taken away his morale . Haven't seen him play with a real edge since you (Chynoweth) came to town. Hey Dean what kind of game did you play?? Looks like you took alot of PIM. Check Hockeydb.com

If you are not a lot smarter the Broncos will miss the play offs again. Better get your head screwed on a little tighter and make some better decisions. How about some consistent forward lines.

Regards frustrated season ticket holder.

Flathead
02-18-2006, 07:09 PM
After Flatt threw a nasty elbow half way through the third, why wasn't Tidball out there against him the next time the opportunity came about. It was still 1-0 nothing and a good beating may have lifted the team and shown that we weren't going to be pushed around. Hech I thought that's what we got Tidball for. ????????
I also don't like the fact that when we're down we still play the trap. NJ Devils were the ones that made the trap most talked about, and they weren't known for their goal scoring. We have troubles scoring and play the trap. And trapping has never been what Bronco's hockey is about, lets crash bang and forecheck.
I think last night Rakos may have made an impact, kinda his style of game. What a hockey player this kid has turned out to be!! :thumb:
I know the board will ride out Dean's contract as long as possible, for financial reasons, but if this team doesn't do something next season by xmas, if not sooner?? There will be me, cause I'm a die hard and a sucker for punishment, and mabye 500 others left at the rink.
Hoping for the best tonight!

SectionNDeserter
02-18-2006, 08:01 PM
I also don't like the fact that when we're down we still play the trap.The trap is scary under the 'new rules'. Most of the time they don't call any interference anymore, but if the ref feels like sticking it to one team, he can just start making the call now.