PDA

View Full Version : What is a Pat?

Furback
02-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Fight guy can you help me what is a pat? is it short for patriot? please if you could help me on this i would be greatful.

Triton
02-04-2005, 12:05 AM
The Pats took its name from both Princess Patricia, granddaughter of Queen Victoria and the Princess Patricia Light Infantry (PPCLI) regiment which was organized at the outbreak of the World War in 1914.

Furback
02-04-2005, 07:28 PM
wow you did move the post you guys take this far to serous. Next question i need asked why do you guyd remove all my posts?

Fight Guy
02-05-2005, 01:40 PM
This should be through PM but, the only ones that are being removed or edited are one that belong in PM (like the one directed towards me in the PA forum), ones that are in the wrong forum (like this one), or ones that aren't appropriate (like the ones that I have PM'd you about). Now if you have anymore concerns about what is acceptable or why your posts are being moved or removed, please do it through PM.

Furback
02-05-2005, 03:03 PM
I will do it whereever i want no rules against it

Fight Guy
02-05-2005, 03:11 PM
I will do it whereever i want no rules against it
Not yet...

Furback
02-06-2005, 01:27 AM
Whatever i just wanted to know what a pat was god its not a huge deal I didnt mean to step on any toes. Did i mention you guys take this forum a little to serous isnt this suppose to be fun?

Billy Blade
02-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Whatever i just wanted to know what a pat was god its not a huge deal I didnt mean to step on any toes. Did i mention you guys take this forum a little to serous isnt this suppose to be fun?

No posts were removed, the thread was simply split into the appropriate forums. Welcome to a moderated forum, where trolls are not allowed. It's as simple as that, not anybody taking things "too serious".

Furback
02-06-2005, 12:35 PM
I kinda think you do take this too serous but thats just my opinion which im sure will be banned in a couple days