PDA

View Full Version : The Motorsports Spectacular(monster Truck Show) In Saskatoon

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-19-2006, 12:32 AM
Did anyone else go and see it? It was a very entertaining night(on Saturday) I thought that the Bobcat square dance was both funny and stupid at the same time,but it was good for a laugh. There were alot of rollovers and flip overs at the begining and I thought the demolishion derby was awesome. I was able to peroidically check the Tv's on the concourse to see who was winning the Blades Vs Hitmen game and I was pleased with the result (4-3 for the Blades in Overtime :thumb: ( It was the first time that I have seen the Motor Sports Spectacular) and I was very happy that I did go and see it. :groovy: :clap: :thumb:

Triton
02-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Did anyone else go and see it? It was a very entertaining night(on Saturday) I thiought that the Bobcat square dance was both funny and stupid at the same time,but it was good for a laugh. There were alot of rollovers and flip overs at the begining and I thought the demolishion derby was awesome. I was able to peroidically check the Tv's on the concourse to see who was winning the Blades Vs Hitmen game and I was pleased with the result (4-3 for the Blades in Overtime :thumb: ( It was the first time that I have seen the Motor Sports Spectacular) and I was very happy that I did go and see it. :groovy: :clap: :thumb:

I have been there for the last 5 years.Good show.I went Friday.