PDA

View Full Version : Ice game

Tinner
02-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Well I wonder what kind of trip the boys had today, or better yet, coming home tonight. I hope they play that "in your face style" and pull one out.

By the was, Bantam AAA rebels play @ the arena at 8

D.A.
02-04-2005, 10:05 PM
I missed the first part of the game - what did Festa do to get himself a misconduct?

Tinner
02-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Rome, Fraser and Wick (OT) winner

RDRebelsfan
02-04-2005, 10:34 PM
wooooooo!!

Chipper
02-04-2005, 10:37 PM
I missed the first part of the game - what did Festa do to get himself a misconduct?
He shot the puck and hit the ref after the disputed goal was alowed

Rebel66
02-05-2005, 12:44 AM
He shot the puck and hit the ref after the disputed goal was alowed

So who served the misconduct?

Any comments on the game from any of the Ice fans?

Spungy
02-05-2005, 01:06 AM
I had to work tonight. but alot of the town came and saw me at my store after the game. everyone i talked to enjoyed the game. Even if they lost :D

I get to at least listen tomorrow night! I hope we can whoop your butts then :D

Go Ice Go!

Rebel66
02-05-2005, 01:19 AM
I had to work tonight. but alot of the town came and saw me at my store after the game. everyone i talked to enjoyed the game. Even if they lost :D

Of course they enjoyed it! Most Ice fans seem to have a healthy respect for the Rebels. There is some great history between the teams. There is still a fairly good rivalry even though they currently reside in different divisions. Still don't like that much.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's game....

Spungy
02-05-2005, 01:22 AM
and you always send a nice busload of fans too!!

it is our turn to win tomorrow though!!

Rebel66
02-05-2005, 01:26 AM
it is our turn to win tomorrow though!!

Don't count on it! The boys are on a great roll right now. It will be a real good playoff type game to be sure.

Spungy
02-05-2005, 01:41 AM
yeah but we just came off a roll, and i'm sure they just needed a couple of ties before they start back up again! :D

Tinner
02-05-2005, 09:27 AM
...and I don't want to jinx the Rebs, but what has been the norm lately is a poor effort in the second game of back to back games. The upside is as has been already said....they're on a roll right now.

As for the game tonight, I'm going to miss it as I'm going to Edmonton to watch a Roadrunner game, and we are going on what is called the "Chicken Bus". Sounds like it will be fun and I will have my radio plugged into at least one ear. :clown:

Chipper
02-05-2005, 11:17 AM
The first period was probably a draw. the ICE controled the second and the REBELS out worked us in the third. The Rebels had two very fortunate goals and the Ice had one luckey goal. A very fisical game especialy after the disputed goal (I didn't get a good view of it ? goal judge determined it in) Sutter and Phaneuf went bulistick when it was allowed. then there was good fight in the secon period with LEE and MOORE a good entertaining tilt both good fighters seemed to be going back and forth at first with some very good punches no little love taps in this fight but the last ralley of punches definatly came from the iron fists of LEE as he through a ralley of uppercuts and conecting on them all before the linesmen could pull them apart. On a side note MOORE has a interesting stile of his fighting stance, He looked like he was about to release from a compound bow with his sites on a bull elk , one of the best fights ive seen this season. Should be a good one tonite I'M hoping to get the split. Have fun i will be listening on the radio. I always look at the Rebels as our strongest rivalry and the team I love to beat the most but also probably my second favorite team in the league.

Shinyshoes
02-05-2005, 11:23 AM
then there was g good fight in the seconfd period with LEE and MEECH

Meech is no longer a Rebel....he is too old. Perhaps you mean Moore?

Chipper
02-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Meech is no longer a Rebel....he is too old. Perhaps you mean Moore?
it was moore sorry for the mis information