PDA

View Full Version : Here is the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.......

patsdude114
02-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Here is the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.......how in the world can the Pats play a great game against a MJ team and other top teams in the WHL but when it comes to playing PA and Brandon we stink the joint out every game...all season we have struggled against these 2 teams versus Brandon we are 3-3 with 1 shootout loss and versus PA we are 2-4 (after tonight looks like its going to be 2-5) the Pats have lost 4 straight against the Raiders and could be 5 straight....

We are missing some very valuable points against these teams MJ for instance is 3-2 against Brandon and against PA they are a perfect 5-0 MJ MJ has gotten 16 pts of a possible 20 pts against these teams where the pats have gotten 10 pts out of a possible 24 pts.

It just boggles my mind on how the Pats can beat the Medicine Hat's, Calgary's, and Moose Jaw's but have so much trouble against the so called weaker teams in the league the Brandon's and Prince Albert's..

Anyways GO PATS GO!!!!!

patsfan33
02-19-2006, 07:59 PM
no kidding.... :confused:

Fight Guy
02-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Im still trying to figure this one out too.

Triton
02-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Brandon isn't as weak as you think.Remember,we are in a rebuilding year.PA is short handed and injured and they still are handing it to you.Sad..very sad.I was really hoping the Pats could beat the Raiders but I think MJ will on Wednesday.Tough go for Regina tonight,unfortunately.

Hatguy
02-19-2006, 08:36 PM
Zalaski 4 - Moose Jaw 3. That says it all.

patsfan33
02-19-2006, 09:10 PM
quite using Zalaski as an excuse...he made and missed horrible calls both way...we just happened to capitalize on them...GET OVER IT!

T-BOT
02-19-2006, 09:49 PM

Come on, give it up, Pats won fair and square, they had the heart to win that game, with 2 goals late in two different periods, got the job done. Hats off to Moose Jaw though for lacking the discipline to take that penalty in overtime that eventually lost them the game.

T-BOT
02-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Here is the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.......how in the world can the Pats play a great game against a MJ team and other top teams in the WHL but when it comes to playing PA and Brandon we stink the joint out every game...all season we have struggled against these 2 teams versus Brandon we are 3-3 with 1 shootout loss and versus PA we are 2-4 (after tonight looks like its going to be 2-5) the Pats have lost 4 straight against the Raiders and could be 5 straight....

We are missing some very valuable points against these teams MJ for instance is 3-2 against Brandon and against PA they are a perfect 5-0 MJ MJ has gotten 16 pts of a possible 20 pts against these teams where the pats have gotten 10 pts out of a possible 24 pts.

It just boggles my mind on how the Pats can beat the Medicine Hat's, Calgary's, and Moose Jaw's but have so much trouble against the so called weaker teams in the league the Brandon's and Prince Albert's..

Anyways GO PATS GO!!!!!

I am sure Curtis is just as baffled as the fans are.........

Triton
02-20-2006, 12:48 AM

Learn to take a loss!

T-BOT
02-20-2006, 01:13 AM
Learn to take a loss!

Listen closely everyone, you might be able to hear the faint sound of a violin.........

patsdude114
02-20-2006, 10:40 AM
give it a rest warrior fans the Pats handed the Warriors a 2-0 lead in the 1st 2:11 into the game and the Warriors blew it.. the Warriors were 0-6 on the PP not to meantion 0-3 in the 1st alone, the Warriors had the chance to bury the Pats early in the game...this just goes as proof that the Warriors defence isnt that good with our strong forecheck. Ya Ya Ya Warrior fans you have given up less goals then the pats this year but here is my opinion on that, the Warriors control so many games with there gifted offensive players that there defence doesnt have to be that great but when the Warriors play a team with a strong forecheck like the Pats they struggle, cause there not able to control the game offensively.

Im so sick of the Warrior fans being sore loosers they have a great team to watch night in and night out and when they loose a game there finding another way to blame the loss and its always the ref. guess what both teams had to play with the same ref he was terrible all night for both sides. Warrior fans just be thankful that the Warriors are still in MJ they came very close to moving if that new multiplex wasnt approved, oh and by the way you still need to come up with the funds to build this new multiplex. I wouldnt be worried about a bad job the ref done, I'd be more worried about getting those funds raised to keep the Warriors.

GO PATS GO!!!!!

Hatguy
02-20-2006, 09:33 PM
You're right. I shouldn't cry over spilt milk, we'll wait untill the playoffs. I think we got some of that rivalry back. :thumb:

patsfan33
02-20-2006, 11:07 PM
ya that rilvary was startin to slip away on us there....scared me a bit, but its all good now...both teams have pulled out 5-0 whoopins on home ice and edged one another on the road, not to mention the fans who don't know when to sit down and shut up....it just adds to all the hype and I for one think its great

anyway, back to the thread topic....watched the replay of the Raiders/Pats game on shaw tonight....i think we came out with enough energy, but we just couldn't capitalize on anything...who knows what would have happened if Kyle Ross would have been able to score on that short handed breakaway early on (by the way, thumbs up to a certain Dman for screwin that one up :thumb: )...just gotta learn to stay outta the sin bin and to drive to the net more...IMO Archibald never saved anything of the spectacular variety last night..traffic in front and some goal mouth scrambles coulda done wonders...i also think we dick around on the PP with passing far too much, but again thats just my opinion...Rowat looked alright in relief of Reeks, gotta give him props for comin up with some big saves

anyway, hopefully the boys can come up big this weekend..they have the ability to do it we'll just have to see how bad they want it