Will Brandon make the playoffs?

Dwight Schrute
02-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Will Brandon make the playoffs?
i hope not buddy i hope not.

Triton
02-21-2006, 03:04 PM
i hope not buddy i hope not.

Either way,whoever makes the playoffs will get eaten by Moose Jaw anyhow.Also whoever doesn't make the playoffs,gets a higher pick in the draft,and euro draft.We need a new euro after this year and P.A will need 2 euro's.

Dwight Schrute
02-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Either way,whoever makes the playoffs will get eaten by Moose Jaw anyhow.Also whoever doesn't make the playoffs,gets a higher pick in the draft,and euro draft.We need a new euro after this year and P.A will need 2 euro's.
true enough

Fight Guy
02-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Either way,whoever makes the playoffs will get eaten by Moose Jaw anyhow.
What I was gonna say.

UKWheatie
02-23-2006, 05:50 AM

I couldn't agree more...personally Id prefer it if we didn't make the playoffs than get to the first round and get thumpped... Yeah sure we should always want our team to get to the post season, but given the rebuilding required in Brandon to reach the upper levels of the WHL again I believe that it would be better long term to get a high pick in the drafts. That being said I am sure that Kelly McC would prefer the cash a few extra games would bring, and what use is the high pick when it will be used picking yet another Manitoba prospect rather than the best available player!!!!

Triton
02-23-2006, 09:10 AM
Good to see Brandon win and P.A lose.Anyone know why Plante only played 43:10?I know he got bowled over but did he end up leaving the game?Is it serious?Was it precautionary?I know we gave up 2 goals within the last 2 minutes and it says Plante only let in 1 goal.Anyone know?

Triton
02-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Ok I figured it out.Plante did let in all 4 and played the whole game...I can breathe now.WHL site was wrong.

Here are the highlights from last nights game against the Hurricanes...

http://speedstream.netro.ca/rmedia/2006-02-22.wmv

Triton
02-25-2006, 10:06 AM
Your turn Brandon.Lethbridge did you a favour last night by beating the Raiders so it's your turn to come up with a solid performance against the Hitmen.It won't be easy but if Regina could do it,so can you.Don't be intimidated,throw your weight around,but stay out of the box.

skinnyhead
02-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Either way,whoever makes the playoffs will get eaten by Moose Jaw anyhow

It will be a closer first round than many people think. P.A. is a better team than people give them credit for and Brandon has a good goalie and plays a physical game. It will make for good playoff hockey

brandonboy
02-25-2006, 01:59 PM

Don't be to hasty the Wheaties are winning the series so far this season with Moose Jaw.

Also Brandon has alot of talent, we just need a real coach. I mean I can understand Kelly not being able to aford one this year, with being caught by his wife and all, he had to by her a new Lexus. LOL :thumb:

As for euros Sandell has come along alright but I can't see them keeping Wikner nest year as an overager.

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
02-25-2006, 09:57 PM
kELLY NEVER BOUGHT THAT CAR BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE!!!! THATS JUST STUPID HE BOUGHT IT BECAUSE HE HAD 15 HOME PLAYOFF GAMES LAST YEAR!!!HE NEEDED TO DUMP SOME CASH BEFORE TAX TIME CAME AROUND

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
02-26-2006, 03:57 PM
btw it was a BMW not a Lexus