PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs Broncos

CHtoo
02-21-2006, 09:49 PM
What a game! :clap: I'm really ticked for not going. :mad:

Looking forward to some comments by the real die hard fans who went on the bus.

Sounded like an awesome game to be at. ( I did listen to it) :p

dubfan
02-21-2006, 11:29 PM
Hey CHtoo you should try watching on the webcast, the games in Swift and the Jaw are pretty good as the cameras are close to the action and is insinc with the home team radio play by play, good job boys, keep it going

skinnyhead
02-22-2006, 12:07 AM
It was a pretty good game iffy call in overtime right infront of me, but obviously the broncos wanted it more

Chuckles
02-22-2006, 08:44 AM
What a great game. The boys played well as a team worked very hard and played just probalby one of the best games i've seen them play all year. Weather it was work ethic or just wanting it more all around great game. The fan bus was a hoot i don't see why people don't always go on those things any chance i get i will always go on one. It seems like it picks up the players and play well. The bus was Loud and on the way out of the rink we even had some fans from moose jaw come up to us and see if we would come cheer for the warriors when they play regina.. tempting but not going to happen.. As much as i dislike regina i will save my cheering for my own team. It was a pretty sweet feeling after the game with the boys skating off the ice point up at us just made us get louder it was great, and as Ned was getting his star he was just playin our section it was great. Good job to everyone on the bus. I love those things wish we could be that loud in the civic center. Good job broncos thats two wins in OT in moose jaw on with a rockin fan bus. It was sweet to see that section just Erupt in OT when Bobby Orr i mean Wilson but home his second of the night.. I think one day we gotta try to get to bus loads of people up there that would be just sweet. Well anyone who's heading up to saskatoon there sounded like a couple of yous were going.. good luck make lots of noise and hope the boys can keep with those moment and knock off saskatoon tointe good luck boys lets keeper going.. and remember everyone friday night is noise maker night too bring some noise makers and lots rock that rink its a huge game:D

Flathead
02-22-2006, 01:23 PM
From what I heard there may have been a few beverages on the trip! :spineyes: May have been a few feeling under the weather today :dead: All in all sounds like it was a great time and may have helped the boys out. Way to go guys and good luck to the boys in Toon town tonight. Playing in quietest rink in the league tonight, the fans from Swift should be well heard.

Toswammi
02-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Gee, i really wish i could have made it, sadly no money. Way to go boys and picking up the much needed win, this puts us 4 up!!! Continue the effort and my prediction of a 4 game win streak will still be alive!!!