PDA

View Full Version : The Bus Trip

Scout
02-22-2006, 08:55 AM
This was my first bus trip with the Bronco fan bus and all i can say is what a riot. 47 die hard Bronco fans getting geared up for the game on the way to Moose Jaw. Anyone who has never taken the fan bus, i highly recommend it.

When we got to Moose Jaw they had us all in section #13. As we started cheering even in warm-up more Bronco fans filtered over to our section. Before the game started all section 13 was full of Bronco fans except one row. Don't know how they ended up in our section but they were great about it. We were loud and we were proud. In warm-up the players kept looking up at us with a big smile on their face. Warrior fans were looking at us like we were crazy but we didn't care.

After the game was over and the players were leaving the ice they were holding their sticks in the air in our direction as a thank-you. Instead of us all getting on the bus we decided to go in the players tunnel and wait for the team. As each player left the dressing room they were sent off with a boisterous cheer with high 5's as they went passed us. What a great feeling. They had draws on the bus for Bronco stuff.

The best part of the game was the three stars. As Ned waited to go back on the ice for second star, he stood at the bottom of section 13 and did his Hulk Hogan impression to all the Bronco fans, swirling his hand in the air and then holding it up to his ear to make us cheer even louder. These boys were impressed with the fans there and i think we helped them win as a 7th player. Congrats boys on a game well played. To the Warrior security and staff, they showed alot of class. As we left some of them held open the door for us, shook our hands and said great game have a safe trip home.

Scout