PDA

View Full Version : Levi Nelson

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
02-22-2006, 09:26 PM
What a future for Levi Nelson!

Sounds like he had an incredible game in Toon Town tonight, scoring the hat trick. Hopefully not the last of any potential hat tricks for the season.

And once linemate Bortis returns, things could possibly open up even more.

The Broncos may be playing the best hockey they have in the last two years, Ned, Levi, Schenderling, Rakos, and Wilson have all stepped up and become real threats to any team.

Congratulations Levi on the WHL hat trick and keep up the good work! :clap:

Scout
02-22-2006, 09:34 PM
I think we will see more and more scouts at Bronco games. Levi went from a no name to a projected third rounder in the N.H.L. draft and if he continues will climb even higher. Talk about a diamond in the rough. This kid wasen't even drafted in the dub. We saw him, liked him and added him to our protected list. I heard that from a good source so i'm guessing its true. Either way our scouts did an awesome job finding this guy.

Scout

CHtoo
02-22-2006, 10:26 PM
A scout for St. Louis was at Friday's game and asked us who we liked on our team. With no hesitation two of us said Levi Nelson. I hope he is drafted high but please, not to St. Louis. :spineyes:

Flathead
02-22-2006, 11:06 PM
Levi jumped into 10th spot tonight in rookie scoring. :thumb: 58 games, 20 goals, 16 assists, 36 points, 53 pims

Toswammi
02-23-2006, 12:44 AM
Correct me if i am wrong but when he got called up here last year i thought they said he was offered a tryout by the tigers. And we picked him up after they droped him.