PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs Chiefs

Jovorock
02-23-2006, 07:49 AM
A bettter effort last night in a 5-2 win. Out shotting the Chiefs 41-24, in a pretty physical game for the Rockets.

http://whl.ca/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1001661

A little surprised 19 yr old Haw went after 16 yr old Rotiluk? Rotiluk put a clean check on another Chief player and Haw took exception to it and went after Rotiluk. The kid did pretty good for the size mismatch and made Haw's head snap back once in the end of the fight. Edge Haw, put good one for Rob.

Squig
02-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Roteliuk hit little Spurg fairly high and knocked his helmut off. It was a bit of a case for bigger guy meets little guy. Haw went after him just to take care of his 16 yr old defense partner. I probably would have done the same - but i would have won :laugh:

Jovorock
02-23-2006, 10:00 AM
but i would have won :laugh:
I've seen those pipes on you Squig, every woman is always checking you out.

kevanie97
02-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Roteliuk hit little Spurg fairly high and knocked his helmut off. It was a bit of a case for bigger guy meets little guy. Haw went after him just to take care of his 16 yr old defense partner. I probably would have done the same - but i would have won :laugh:

All you would have won is a "Crying for my life" contest, Haw would have been chowing down on a human pretezel against you Hercules AKA Squigmister. :groovy:

PS don't be late with the drinks after the first period :D

Ecliff if you read this before you go to the game tonight, please try to stay awake during the game this time old man ;)