PDA

View Full Version : Love acted like a captain against Spokane

Tipped Off
02-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Bait and switch...10 minutes to go in the game, everett up 2-1, stoesz & love are jawing/grabbing...seems like they agree to go...stoesz backs off and drops his gloves, Love skates away, stoesz gets 2 mins for unsportsmanlike conduct. The tips don't score on the PP, but this was a very heads up play by Love. His team had just dropped a goal to allow Spoke to close the gap & he baits the guy with the most PIMS in the division into taking a silly 2 minute penalty.

I've been one of the most outspoken against Love lately, but this was heads up. I know some of you will say it was a chicken move, but I really think, from listening to the Spoke announcers, he totally baited him into it.

Everett Held on to win 2-1

upper level fan
02-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Ya i agree its one of those you can say Love was a wimp and ducked stoesz, but Stoesz needs to use his head and make sure the other guy is actually going to drop the gloves to. And by the way tipped off Stoesz is the guy i was/am going to get to try and sign your puck for you. If you dont want that just tell me and I will just ship it.