PDA

View Full Version : For the Kyle Beach fans out there...

Redwic
02-24-2006, 04:02 PM
I was looking up some of his stats today... Although he had been suspended for a while during this Major Midget Season, he still has the third-highest points-per-game average in his league, is the second-highest scorer on his team (by only one point; 38 points in 23 games), he leads his team for Goals Scored (21), and he is one of his league's Top Ten scoring leaders. Yes, he occasionally has a temper, and he still leads his league (by far!) for PIM (214 Penalty Minutes in 23 games), but he also has a lot of talent bottled-up that he has the ability to showcase.

Additionally, I checked out his league's playoff-schedule (http://www.bcaha.org/championships/champs.asp) and see that his league's playoffs will end by March 18th. Perhaps he could re-join the Silvertips in time for March 19th's regular-season finale against Seattle? What a nice way to introduce him to our arch-rivals down I-5... Then, if he can manage his temperament, he should become an asset for our team in the playoffs.

Dwight Schrute
02-24-2006, 04:07 PM
id like to see the tips and the tigers play in the playoff to see what derek dorsett can do to this kid lol

Redwic
02-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Both can score, and both can rack-up the Penalty Minutes... LOL :spineyes:

Redwic
02-24-2006, 04:41 PM
During the Silvertips' Central Division road trip in November, Everett was experiencing a lot of injuries so they called-up 15-year old Kyle Beach. Although the Silvertips lost 3-1 to the Tigers, who was it that scored the lone goal for Everett? That's right... Kyle Beach.

And who didn't play in that game for Medicine Hat? That's right... Derek Dorsett.

Perhaps we will see these guys go head-to-head in the WHL Finals?...
(A lot has to happen, to make that matchup possible)

Jimmypop316
02-24-2006, 04:52 PM
I love a little piss n vinegar in players, I am actually excited to see this kid play next year. Finally, something to look forward to when Everett comes to town!

Jovorock
02-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Hopefully the 6 game suspension will get this kid on track. Probly the best thing for Kyle will be getting out of Kelowna, away from his friends and be in a new city. He has all the tools to go along way, good project for Kevin Constantine!

rinkrat
02-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Probly the best thing for Kyle will be getting out of Kelowna, away from his friends and be in a new city.

Your right Jovo,leaving Kelowna is the best thing for alot of people! I haven't looked back since. LOL :D

Dwight Schrute
02-26-2006, 08:29 PM
whats wrong with the city of kelowna ? i have never been there but i had always been told it was a very nice place to live with lots to do and that there were a lot of young people