PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Tigers vs Red Deer

Tiger Trauma
02-24-2006, 10:59 PM
If we were to win it would open a 3 point gap between us and calgary(well not really much of a gap). They lost vs regina friday night

Red Deer always plays us hard..i think we are 2-2 against them. Hopefully the tigers dont take them lightly, cause their fighting that last playoff spot. If we come out hard and get an early lead...we should do fine. Red Deer has been hot lately

Tiger Trauma
02-26-2006, 02:01 AM
Well the hitmen won tonight, so we have a one point edge with a game in hand. I thought we played hard vs the rebels tonight

The tigers went through a bit of a funk in the beggining of the third, but other than that i thought they outplayed the rebels all night long.

The rebels were lucky to get their one goal...as Bendfield booted it into his own net.

bandwagonboy
02-26-2006, 10:06 AM
The rebels were lucky to get their one goal...as Bendfield booted it into his own net.

So that's what happened. I don't see that end of the rink all that well and it looked to us that it was just a slow roller that Keetley watched go by.

Tinner
02-26-2006, 11:03 AM
just shows you that there isn't that much difference between a top 10 team and a bottom team, when games are close.

Tiger Trauma
02-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Ya....The rebel player tried to shoot it and it was partially blocked...the puck came right to bendfield who tried to stop it with his skate......and ended up kicking it right past keetley...maybe he should try his luck at soccer in the offseason?... :laugh: :laugh: