PDA

View Full Version : Blazers/Hawks

scamperdog
02-25-2006, 12:17 AM
First off more important than the game was that Rome was taken off the ice by stretcher at the start of the third period, he was taken to hospital, on the post game show Clark said he jammed his neck and was complaining about no feeling in his one hand, No one to blame for this just a freak accident.

As for the game Portland has now won there last five straight at kamloops, it wasn't like they were the better team tonight they just made the most of the chances they had, as for kamloops most of the night I would say they had there B and C games going they were better in the third but it was to little to late, the Blazers were outshot on the night but in this one it was more a case of pucks just missing all night long, I'am sure they will regroup and come out with a better effort saturday. Also I have to give credit to Zalaski he let the teams play and was maybe one of the best games I have seen him ref.

Scoring
1. POR McLaren, (9) (Sceviour), 4:46
2. POR Hansen, (21) (Dubinsky, Sauer), 13:24 (PP)
2. POR Hotson, (10) (Bailey), 15:16
2. KAM Mulock, (14) (Rome, Nixon), 19:55 (PP)
3. KAM Macias, (11) (Jorgensen), 14:54
Penelties
1 - POR Gordichuk, 7:17 - Interference , 2 min (PP)
2 - POR Gordichuk, 4:02 - Roughing , 2 min (PP)
2 - POR Gordichuk, 4:02 - 10-Minute Misconduct , 10 min
2 - KAM Ellerby, 12:45 - High Sticking , 2 min (PP)
2 - POR Sauer, 19:02 - Holding , 2 min (PP)
3 - POR Dubinsky, 1:01 - Boarding , 2 min (PP)
3 - POR Collins, 5:45 - Cross Checking , 2 min (PP)
3 - KAM Stretch, 6:50 - Inter. on Goaltender , 2 min (PP)
3 - POR Gordichuk, 11:34 - Delay of Game , 2 min (PP)
Three Stars
1. POR - 35 Kurtis Mucha
2. KAM - 17 T.J. Mulock
3. POR - 28 Frazer McLaren

Beaner
02-25-2006, 12:31 AM
First off more important than the game was that Rome was taken off the ice by stretcher at the start of the third period, he was taken to hospital, on the post game show Clark said he jammed his neck and was complaining about no feeling in his one hand, No one to blame for this just a freak accident.

Thats terrible news. :(

Hopefully he is going to be ok, get well soon Ashton. Hope you can get back to the ice to help your team asap.

If you can, keep us informed of how he is doing Scamperdog.

scamperdog
02-25-2006, 11:36 AM
todays paper say's Rome suffered a stinger an injury that is comman in football and involves a pinched nerve and you experience numbness and tingling in the extremities

Jovorock
02-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Well thats not good but it could of been alot worse. Any guess on how long he will be out?