PDA

View Full Version : You've got to be kidding me

Thunderbird107
02-05-2005, 02:37 AM
Everett, WA - The Everett Silvertips and the Everett Events Center present Safety Night on Wednesday, February 9 when the Silvertips battle the Kelowna Rockets at the Everett Events Center. Following the game a fire drill will take place at the Everett Events Center where fans will be asked to exit the arena through designated fire exits.

Throughout the night local police and emergency personnel will be available to provide safety information educating fans about different safety issues. Also, the Everett Police Department Choir will sing the National Anthem prior to the game.

A fire drill??

C.F
02-05-2005, 02:50 AM
Hahaha! :laugh:

Spungy
02-05-2005, 09:33 AM
at least there is warning, and it isn't planned until the end of the game :D

Chipper
02-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Good time for a fire drill after the game is over, I wonder how many fans will leave with one minute left lol

Rebels_chick
02-05-2005, 04:55 PM
:laugh: that's nuts

original6
02-05-2005, 07:03 PM
sounds like the city of everett

go t-birds

ihlemic10
02-06-2005, 12:38 AM
All im going to say is 13 to go...

Thunderbird107
02-06-2005, 12:52 AM
All im going to say is 13 to go...

LOL. You think you're going to catch us? I'd be more concerned about Portland catching you and getting home ice than I would about getting first place. You worry about your own team and we'll take care of this late season meltdown ourselves.

ihlemic10
02-06-2005, 11:30 AM
We already had ours, so it might be time for your meltdown.

ihlemic10
02-10-2005, 12:06 AM
hey thunderbird107, 11 to go now...

Thunderbird107
02-10-2005, 02:43 AM
hey thunderbird107, 11 to go now...

Ihlemic10: Please keep your comments on the topic of the thread. If you would like to discuss U.S. division standings, find the appropriate thread or start your own.

Tipped Off
02-10-2005, 11:46 AM
LOL. You think you're going to catch us? I'd be more concerned about Portland catching you and getting home ice than I would about getting first place. You worry about your own team and we'll take care of this late season meltdown ourselves.

Hey thunderbird107....I see nothing wrong with ilhemic10's comments. He made a post that said, "all I'm saying is 13 to go" and you ressponded with the above post.

Perhaps the pot should not call the kettle black.

As the moderator of this part of the forum I see nothing wrong with his repsone. This is a fun forum open for debating. He did not get personal in his opinion other than to say "hey thunderbird107, 11 to go." I don't find that very "insulting" or a "personal attack."

Was it a little off topic? Yes. Was it in reply to your post, yes. Does it really matter all that much if this went a little off topic in a thread that was running dry? no.

If you REALLY have a problem with something being off topic, please notify me and, if I agree, I will move it to a new/more appropriate thread.

Thanks

ihlemic10
02-10-2005, 12:05 PM
I never meant for any this to insult Thunderbird or try to insult him. I thought I just would tell him the current standings situation. I will try to stay on topic.

Atleast the fire alarms there are nice and quiet and not the ones at school that are way too loud and vibrate your head. They make a high pitched whistling noise that is really annoying. Too bad there was not the autograph session after the game though.