PDA

View Full Version : Joel Broda

Triton
02-27-2006, 04:08 PM
seems as if he's kinda had a rough go this season.Only 1 goal so far.Probably not the season the fans or Joel had in mind.Is there upside to him,or has his confidence been totally shot right now?

Stay-Puft
02-27-2006, 04:20 PM
He's getting ice time and rarely a scratch, but he's generally on the 4th line. The last couple of games he has lined up on a few power play shifts but I think he just needs to have the additional time on the ice that 4th liners don't get.

Dwight Schrute
02-27-2006, 06:33 PM
has he battled some injuries this year ? what type of player is he ? how is the other pa boy doing ? swaby i mean. i heard he had a good start to the year but nothing after that

Brad
02-27-2006, 06:34 PM
Lots of time out of the lineout. Started the season having four teeth knocked out and having to get an extensive root canal. That kept him out for a while. I believe he also had an extended bought with Mono as well. Its been a tough season for him, but he got his feet wet. There has been a logjam at center as well, so he has been getting mostly fourth line duty when he does get in there. Having a couple of centers graduated this year should give him a real opportunity to step in on one of the top two lines next year.