PDA

View Full Version : Tendler on Roster

Drop em' eh
02-28-2006, 07:57 AM
I see Blaine Tendler's name is on the Raider's roster, i guess he will be in for a few games.

Dwight Schrute
02-28-2006, 03:41 PM
http://www.raiderhockey.com/pages/articles/2005-2006/feb/feb27_tendler_pr.php

i dont get it his team is done whynot add him for the rest of the year ? its another warm body at least. did anybody see this kid in camp or know much about him ? all i know is he is supposed to have been ranked really high before the draft (like a top 10 ) and the raiders were really lucky to get him in round 2. any info on this kid would be great

FELIX17
02-28-2006, 03:53 PM
http://www.raiderhockey.com/pages/articles/2005-2006/feb/feb27_tendler_pr.php

i dont get it his team is done whynot add him for the rest of the year ? its another warm body at least. did anybody see this kid in camp or know much about him ? all i know is he is supposed to have been ranked really high before the draft (like a top 10 ) and the raiders were really lucky to get him in round 2. any info on this kid would be great

I saw him in preseason. I thought he played really well. He didn't seem all that flashy but was steady and seemed to make smart decisions. Apparently, he hurt his shoulder in Raider's camp and only played 21 games for Notre Dame. From everything I have read on this kid, he was a steal at 28th overall (2nd Round). I guess he was supposed to go the college route that is why he slipped to 28th. I don't understand either why he isn't on the roster for the remainder of the season. Doesn't make any sense considering Notre Dame is done. You would think Anholt/Clark would want him to get the most exposure he could to the team this year in order to benefit him and the Raider's next year. Once again, I'm not understanding Clark's philosophy.

Dwight Schrute
02-28-2006, 04:07 PM
if anybody know how to make a poll on here lets make a fire clark or keep him poll. see how the results are and maybe the raider brass will see it and realize fans dont want him here.

Dwight Schrute
02-28-2006, 07:08 PM
byers is suspended for tonight against the warriors

Zookeeper
03-01-2006, 12:32 AM
I never heard, what did he do? Did anyone see or know what happened in S'toon? I know he was involved in a scrap.

Dwight Schrute
03-01-2006, 02:17 PM
I never heard, what did he do? Did anyone see or know what happened in S'toon? I know he was involved in a scrap.
suspended for geyying his 3rd game misconduct of the year.