PDA

View Full Version : Wudrick up for the rest of the year?

Toswammi
02-28-2006, 12:06 PM
With Notre Dame not in the playoffs is he going to be a permanate call up. I know he played in the hat, and i believe hearing that when he is done he would be with the Broncos the rest of the year.

Scout
02-28-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm thinking with Notre Dame done he will be up for the year.

Scout

2,5,andagame
02-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Yes, he will be here. ND played their last game on Sat. and are out of the playoffs.

Johnsy05
03-01-2006, 02:54 AM
Hey guys couldn't maker to the game tonight as i had to work... but i heard on the radio he was playing and they made it sound as if he didn't look out of place out there? Can anyone tell me how he did?

Scout
03-01-2006, 07:10 AM
He looked good out there. Never paniced with the puck and got his nose in the play. He will forever be a Bronco now i was told until his junior career is over. He sure didn't look 15 out there and had a fairly regular shift. Heck the whole team looked awesome last night. The shots were something like 45-14 for the Bronco's. They were firing on all cylinders last night.

Scout

Chuckles
03-01-2006, 08:42 AM
Well i figure we should hype them up when they play well. Kind of the one thing that kind of lacks on most forms people love to complain but never really want to gloat or talk to highly about the team when they have a good game. All in all great game played a full sixty minutes which was great to see and nobody really shyed away from anything. Which is good cause Lethbridge is a pretty dirty team, or atleast very chippy but dirty would be more to my commentating. But if we play like that i don't think theres many teams that we couldn't beat. That young goalie looked well for Lethy keep the game close. We all had legs last night and worked hard it was great keep up the good work and lets hope we take that into the weekend big weekend boys if we can beat red deer on sat. that will be huge well good luck on teh weekend boys we will be cheerin for ya:D

CHtoo
03-01-2006, 09:26 AM
With the amount of missed open nets and juicy rebounds the score could have been even higher. Great game.
A full sixty minute effort. Even though Lethbridge put some pressure on early in the third the game was not in doubt.
I have no hesitation in saying we will be in the playoffs. :bounce: :groovy:

Toswammi
03-01-2006, 01:28 PM
I was picking Wudrik to score his first goal last night. He had some sweet chances in front of the net. All in all yesturday was a display not seen in the CCC in many years. The home team totally out playing the opposition for 60 minutes. Do that in Red Deer on Sat. and i will guaruntee a playoff spot.

Johnsy05
03-02-2006, 02:56 AM
I was picking Wudrik to score his first goal last night. He had some sweet chances in front of the net. All in all yesturday was a display not seen in the CCC in many years. The home team totally out playing the opposition for 60 minutes. Do that in Red Deer on Sat. and i will guaruntee a playoff spot.
Agreed! I think if the bronco's are on top of there game they can knock off anyone in the league.