PDA

View Full Version : Hockey Cards

GF71
03-01-2006, 11:24 AM
If anybody is interested in trading team sets for Giants sets, please PM me. The Giants set does include Gilbert Brule. :wave:

Kristi
03-01-2006, 01:40 PM
If anybody is interested in trading team sets for Giants sets, please PM me. The Giants set does include Gilbert Brule. :wave:

I might depending on if I get an extra set in Everett tonight!!! :)

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
03-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Are the '06 Giants cards out yet? I went to the last Kootenay and Kelowna home games for the G-Men, and they weren't available! Are they now?

GF71
03-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Yes they are...

Sabes
03-01-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm down for that, i'll pick up another Raider set this Saturday

GF71
03-04-2006, 01:19 PM
bump, bump bump

Triton
03-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Anyone else want to trade player card sets?Me and giantsfan71 are doing an exchange.I'd love to have a set from Everett,Calgary,Medicine Hat,Brandon,Moose Jaw,and Kelowna.Let me know so the next game I can pick up a few more sets.

In the crowd
03-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Anyone else want to trade player card sets?Me and giantsfan71 are doing an exchange.I'd love to have a set from Everett,Calgary,Medicine Hat,Brandon,Moose Jaw,and Kelowna.Let me know so the next game I can pick up a few more sets.

you don't want a Kootenay Ice set?

Triton
03-07-2006, 06:32 PM
you don't want a Kootenay Ice set?

Actually I'd love one.I forgot to mention them.Wouldn't mind a Seattle Thunderbird set either..I have a family member on the team.

eecliff
03-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Anyone else want to trade player card sets?Me and giantsfan71 are doing an exchange.I'd love to have a set from Everett,Calgary,Medicine Hat,Brandon,Moose Jaw,and Kelowna.Let me know
so the next game I can pick up a few more sets.

Canadian...eh
If your still in need of a set from Kelowna, email me your address and I'll get a set in the mail next week ..no worries, nothing needed in return....

ee.....

GF71
03-08-2006, 12:30 AM
I am looking for pretty much any team, but the following in particular...
Brandon, Kamloops, Kelowna, Medicine Hat, Portland, Red Deer, Regina, Swift Current, and Calgary. :thumb:

Triton
03-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Anyone else wanting to do some hockey card trading?

Hatguy
03-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Hey guys, I can get you the Moose Jaw sets, I'm thinking a set for set trade type thing. They cost five dollars here. Anyone interested in a Moose Jaw set just post on here and I'll e-mail you.

In the crowd
03-08-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm interested in a Moose Jaw set, also I'm interested in sets from Calgary, Red Deer, Medicine Hat, Saskatoon, Swift Current, P.A., Regina and Everett if anyone is interested in trading

Hatguy
03-08-2006, 09:18 PM
If anyone is interested just PM me.

3rebels
03-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Likewise for me, the wife collects the cards and we like to follow Rebs and where they end up. Usually with guys that we "hated" when they played with other Dub teams. BUT please let me know.
Thanks

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-09-2006, 05:24 PM
would anyone else be interested in trading? I do not know if the new players would be included or not. I know that In the crowd would most definately be interested in a Saskatoon player card set. I have not seen them for sale at the Star Zone at the CUC :( :confused: :burningma ,I would have to go to varoius buisnesses to get them,I do believe that the Sports Card shop in the Confederation Mall has team sets. I am also looking for any teams card sets. If anyone has an extra set of team cards and is interested just PM me.

skinnyhead
03-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Anyone know if Swift has there cards out yet and if they do how much would they be?

GF71
03-09-2006, 11:39 PM
THey do have them out. If anybody has an extra set, I would love to get one! PM me is you have one!! :wave:

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-10-2006, 05:53 PM
On Monday I am going to go and hopefully pick up some more sets(If they have as many sets as I need) so far only 2 In the Crowd,and GiantsFan 71,I have sent PM's to some other people also,I would like to get a US team set,I think I may be asking to much,I will give a Saskatoon card set in return, SO If you would like a Saskatoon card set,E-mail or PM me ASAP(before Monday) I will also try and pick up a couple of extra sets,incase someone misses the deadline, but please try and notiy me ASAP.

Triton
03-10-2006, 05:59 PM
On Monday I am going to go and hopefully pick up some more sets(If they have as many sets as I need) so far only 2 In the Crowd,and GiantsFan 71,I have sent PM's to some other people also,I would like to get a US team set,I think I may be asking to much,I will give a Saskatoon card set in return, SO If you would like a Saskatoon card set,E-mail or PM me ASAP(before Monday) I will also try and pick up a couple of extra sets,incase someone misses the deadline, but please try and notiy me ASAP.

I'll exchange a set with you as well Michael.If anyone from Everett is wanting to trade a set for a set with me,let me know.A Everett set is one I'd like to have.

Triton
03-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Hatguy you still interested in trading?

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Hatguy you still interested in trading?
I think he is still interested because he and I will be trading team card sets.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-13-2006, 03:22 PM
So I will be going back to the card shop(on the opposite side of the city)It is not too bad thought (traveling by bus it takes me 1 hour to get from my house to the mall and 1 hour to get back home) I was lucky that he still had one set left(so i took it)So if he gets more sets(hopefully by wednesday) then I will pick them up,and make sure all of the cards are there, and then I will send them in the mail.(So to everyone who requested Saskatoon Blades hockey cards be patient(it is alot easier,picking all of cards up at one location,but if you want more then one set,it obviously takes time,So again please be patient)

Thanks

Hatguy
03-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Canadian Eh, I PMed you about it if I'm not mistaking.

Hatguy
03-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Hey guys, I picked up four sets today, so if anyone wants to trade for my last Warriors set please pm me.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-16-2006, 09:21 AM
I would like to with trade someone in Regina for a set,(but if someone else wants to trade a set that would also be ok with me ) I also thought it would be cool because the Blades/Pats are playing each other in the first round,so either post in here,PM or E-mail me if anyone in Regina is interested in trading. :wave:

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-17-2006, 05:02 PM
does anyone from Regina or somewhere else want to trade card sets?

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Did you send the PA Raiders set to me yet? Because I did not recieve it yet? If you did,perhaps it might have gone missing in the mail?

I bought a Regina Pats set when I was at game #3.

If the Sportscard shop in confed mall has any left and If I were to pick some sets up wouldanyone still want to trade a set for a set?

Triton
04-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Giantsfan71 and GOBladesGO Bleed Blue,I still owe you both card sets.I have been hit with a case of mono,so I have been kind of bed ridden.Hope you understand.When I can I will get them out to you.Sorry for the inconvience and delay.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-18-2006, 10:31 AM
Giantsfan71 and GOBladesGO Bleed Blue,I still owe you both card sets.I have been hit with a case of mono,so I have been kind of bed ridden.Hope you understand.When I can I will get them out to you.Sorry for the inconvience and delay.
That is ok

I have the following teams:MJ Warriors(thanks Hatguy) :wave: ,Regina Pats,Vancouver Giants(thanks Giantsfan71) :wave: ,Kootenay Ice 2 sets(thanks In the Crowd) :wave: ,Medicine Hat Tigers,and within the next day or two,PA Raiders(no worries Canadian Eh) :wave:

I still would like to get as many other teams as I can, but that might be difficult seeing as now it is summer,but if anyone wants Saskatoon Blades set to trade for a set of your team,let me know.

My 600th post, woo hoo.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Does any team have them yet? The Blades dont have then yet. I think they will come out after Jan 10th (the trade deadline)

Just asking though. I would like to get some more teams. :thumb:

By trading a set for a set of course.

Kristi
01-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Does any team have them yet? The Blades dont have then yet. I think they will come out after Jan 10th (the trade deadline)

Just asking though. I would like to get some more teams. :thumb:

By trading a set for a set of course.

Everett's usually come out in February by giveway to the fans but they also do sell them in the Team Shop.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-14-2007, 09:28 PM
I would like to get every team in the WHL(I know it seems like a longshot but it is worth a try.)

So far I have: (7 sets) Saskatoon Blades(of course) Prince Albert Raiders,Regina Pats,Moose Jaw Warriors,Vancouver Giants,Kooteney Ice, and Medicine Hat Tigers.

HAF
01-14-2007, 09:38 PM
I would like to get every team in the WHL(I know it seems like a longshot but it is worth a try.)

So far I have: (6 sets) Saskatoon Blades(of course) Prince Albert Raiders,Regina Pats,Moose Jaw Warriors,Vancouver Giants,Kooteney Ice, and Medicine Hat Tigers.

That may be tough, I know there are a few teams that dont do them. I'm pretty sure Tri Cities doesnt do them anymore. If by some chance they do this year, I'll send you a set with your shirt and hat.

Blades 4 Life!
01-16-2007, 01:32 PM
the weird thing is that the starzine in CUC has new pictures out of holtby and zahn, and some of the pictures have hockey cards in them but you still can't buy the cards sets yet. I think this year the blades have the best set out cause they have probably the most young talent and to look back at them when they are in the NHL. Other teams have some good players but i think the Blades have the most young talant!!

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-17-2007, 10:23 PM
So does anyone want to trade hockey cards anymore? When the sets go on sale? I think the Blades sets will be available very soon.

Tidball
01-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Everett Silvertips logo card signed by Peter Mueller
Brady calla signed card(Everett)
Lealand Irving signed card
Devin Setoguchi signed card(Blades)

Im willing to Trade the Irving and Calla ones. Maybe an autographed card for a set? Gonna be hard to get Everett Cards signed by Calla now.

Mueller is untouchable.
Setoguchi is nearly untouchable unless a good offer comes along.

Triton
01-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Everett Silvertips logo card signed by Peter Mueller
Brady calla signed card(Everett)
Lealand Irving signed card
Devin Setoguchi signed card(Blades)

Im willing to Trade the Irving and Calla ones. Maybe an autographed card for a set? Gonna be hard to get Everett Cards signed by Calla now.

Mueller is untouchable.
Setoguchi is nearly untouchable unless a good offer comes along.

I'd trade you a Raider set for either the Mueller and/or the Irving cards.

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
01-23-2007, 06:04 PM
I have a number of Bronco sets that I would like to trade. Please email me. I won't be able to respond until late tonight as I am off to work.