PDA

View Full Version : P.A vs Brandon

Triton
03-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Any thoughts? Is Deckert getting the start or is he still not healthy?Who's not dressed tonight?Any word on any of the players returning from injury?

Dwight Schrute
03-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Any thoughts? Is Deckert getting the start or is he still not healthy?Who's not dressed tonight?Any word on any of the players returning from injury?
byers will be back. deckert should get the start as they wanted to rest him for the brandon series.

Dwight Schrute
03-01-2006, 09:30 PM
aki scores 8 seconds in and we gain a point on brandon. 3 points back now. polak is out with an ankle injury. might be back friday. good to hear anholt say nice things about his players on the post game show. so since polak wasnt there losing faceoffs does that mean they won some ?(i didnt watch the webcast so i dont know)

Dwight Schrute
03-01-2006, 10:23 PM
i would like to see faceoff stats for the raiders my money is on polak winning the most faceoffs. i bet its only 30 % but i bet nobody wins a better percentage which is sad
well thats probably cause he has taken more faceoffs since he came than any other. i think erickson won more than he did. i dont think the raiders have a roster player who is over 25 % in faceoffs. something to look at for next year though as its a little late for this year.

Triton
03-02-2006, 09:02 AM
i would like to see faceoff stats for the raiders my money is on polak winning the most faceoffs. i bet its only 30 % but i bet nobody wins a better percentage which is sad

Novak is the Raiders best faceoff man.

Sabes
03-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Well a big loss tonight pretty much seals the Raiders fate. Burki played unreal. Courchene tagged Schafer pretty good in their scrap, all in all it was pretty ****ty to watch for Raider fans.

Dwight Schrute
03-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Well a big loss tonight pretty much seals the Raiders fate. Burki played unreal. Courchene tagged Schafer pretty good in their scrap, all in all it was pretty ****ty to watch for Raider fans.
yeah it hurt to watch it will take a near miracle for playoff to come our way now. i hope im wrong but i think its done. the young guys looked good though, doucet and tendler and palazzo looked good to me out there. there are good kids coming up. still wishing we could have added more for chipper and such at the deadline.