PDA

View Full Version : Tips

bcboy
02-05-2005, 12:46 PM
I think that the Tips have been a great addition to the WHL. I have been to a few games in Everett and that place is flat wild. It's a great place to watch a game and the fans are sooooooo in to it. It's really good for the league.

With all that going for them I just don't get the way they play. I get the trap and the slow down of the game. It is not alot of fun to watch, but they are good at it and they win games. Why on earth would Kevin teach these kids to flop and dive. Baiting for penalties. It is NOT all about the wins, you have to be teaching these boys and he is teaching chicken **** hockey. There is no other way to put it. It's wrong and it makes me sick to watch them do that.

the players and the league deserve better than that.

90-91
02-05-2005, 01:08 PM
I think that the Tips have been a great addition to the WHL. I have been to a few games in Everett and that place is flat wild. It's a great place to watch a game and the fans are sooooooo in to it. It's really good for the league.

With all that going for them I just don't get the way they play. I get the trap and the slow down of the game. It is not alot of fun to watch, but they are good at it and they win games. Why on earth would Kevin teach these kids to flop and dive. Baiting for penalties. It is NOT all about the wins, you have to be teaching these boys and he is teaching chicken **** hockey. There is no other way to put it. It's wrong and it makes me sick to watch them do that.

the players and the league deserve better than that.
Speaking of Chicken#%*$ hockey........I've seen more guys agree to fight, then when one drops the gloves, the other skates away. I haven't seen as much of that crap in the last 15 yrs. then I have in the last 2 months. Love should have gotten the same unsportsmanlike penalty Stoesz did last night.
IMO Everett has been a terrible addition for the rest of the leagues fans but a winning team in Everett is great for their fans and attendance league wide.....just increadibly boring and frustrating to watch.