PDA

View Full Version : First Round

sectionL
03-02-2006, 09:55 AM
If and when the Broncos make the playoffs who would they rather play first round? Considering our success against Calgary probably them. Yet this year unlike most others we have the toughness to wear a team down. If a series goes to seven at any point these playoffs for the Broncos they will win.

Toswammi
03-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Does it matter? It will be the playoffs, and we would be in it. Remember we have played both teams well, and played both teams awful. It dont matter who they play they just have to show up and play hard for 60. then they have a chance to win every night.

Johnsy05
03-02-2006, 12:39 PM
I think it would be good to draw med hat just for the extra revenue when they come to our barn.. But we have played calgary good at times this year.

Chuckles
03-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Well if we play against calgary in first round we would have home games friday and sat to start the playoffs due to the fact they are un able to play in the saddledome.. which could work to our favor or maybe not.. but that brings good revenue meaning it is a friday sat. game.. schedaul.. well I don't care i would like to be the hat so i would say them its our time they beat us with hot goaltending i think it would be pretty sweet well thats just how i feel.. big weekend though lets not get to far ahead of ourselves.

Go broncos go

Scout
03-03-2006, 10:07 AM
We can be the giant killers, at least i hope we can be. For the first time in a long time we are seeing all 4 lines rolling and all 6 D playing. Alot of time goaltending and wearing down the opposing teams make for a great run. With the way Moir is playing and finally getting the recognition he deserves as one of the best goalies in the league we may go farther than alot think. If we come out hitting and play a full 60 minutes i also believe in this team. Alot of teams will think of us as the underdog and may take us lightly.

Scout