PDA

View Full Version : Tim Kraus Injury Update

Swando
03-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Has anyone heard the latest on Krause's jaw and expected return date? I can't believe how fortunate the Giants are with Brule's return from Columbus.
I really wonder where we would be in the standings with all of our injurys and no Brule to log 30+ minutes a game.

Beaner
03-02-2006, 09:09 PM
Last I heard/ read his jaw is still wired shut and they are still hoping he will be back for the playoffs.

rinkrat
03-02-2006, 11:30 PM
I thought he was back skating with the team...Maybe G Fan 71 can fill us in. :cool:

GF71
03-03-2006, 03:24 PM
I can! :laugh:

Tim is NOT skating with the team. He is in fact still wired shut. He will be wired shut for up to three more weeks. The earliest that he MAY get un wired and go to elastics, is Tuesday, but that is pretty unlikely at this point. He has lost A LOT of weight. He is down to qbout 160...his 16 year old weight. So once he is cleared to work out he will be busting his butt to get the weight back on, which he assures me will happen fairly quickly. So we are looking at maybe a second round return, if all goes well.

He will be at the game tonight, so if you see him feel free to say hi. :D

Swando
03-05-2006, 12:52 AM
I talked to Tim at the Spokane game and he hoped to be back in time for the 2nd round. Still wired and talking through his teeth. I give a lot of credit for him hanging out and being willing to do this. Also Lucic is always so personable. That says alot for the Giants organization in training these young guys to be professional at their own level! :clap:

GF71
03-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Tim is now unwired and does not even have the elastics on. He has rejoined the team and has been working out for the last two days. He is still at least 4 weeks away from playing, so there is lots of time for him to regain the muscle and weight that he lost while he was wired shut. :clap:

TheBrass
03-10-2006, 03:06 PM
That is awesome news, thanks for the great updates as always GF71 :groovy:

Beaner
03-10-2006, 03:49 PM
That is great news, glad to hear he is doing better. Looks like the earliest we may see Tim is for Round 2.

Knuckles Muldoon
03-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Great to hear! The club is a whole lot more dangerous with TK in there. Eat, Tim, eat.