PDA

View Full Version : Worst/Most Pain?

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-02-2006, 11:12 PM
I know there are so many ways that a person can experience pain(for women the obvious one is giving birth to a child) What is the worst/most pain that you have felt?

The worst/most pain I have felt was probably when I had to go and get a cyst(a small bump,if it is not noticed and removed ASAP),that changes colors can cause cancer,that grows on any part of your skin) removed from my lower leg and I thought that the doctor would just use a laser to remove it,but he had to stick a needle inside my leg to remove the bump and it hurt not for long(but it still was painful)

Also sometimes when I am being physically active, my leg bends the wrong way/awkwardly,and locks up,and when I pop it back into place,that is also very painful.

When I was playing soccer with some of my friends,when I was younger, I kicked the soccer ball very hard(hurt my knee on the impact) and instantly I fell to the ground,I sprained my knee and was without cruches for a couple of hours,but that is all. Nothing too bad though.

rinkrat
03-03-2006, 12:09 AM
I think you have experienced alot more pain in other ways than some of us will ever know GBG...Hope all is well :thumb:

I just had shoulder surgery this summer and am finally back at work.Never thought i'd be happy to work.haha :D

Triton
03-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Worst pain eh? I have been through alot of pain,and trust me alot.But what pains me the most is wondering if Brandon will ever win the Memorial Cup in my lifetime?

Beaner
03-03-2006, 10:22 AM
hmmm.

Worst pain. Tough call for myself, I'll go with the Bone Marrow Biopsy. That hurt a lot. They basically stick a needle into your bones and take out some marrow. Hurts like a __________.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-03-2006, 11:09 AM
emotional pain is head and shoulders above physical pain, but physically id say when i tore a ligament in my ankle :dead: . it may not be up there with marrow transplant, or emotional pain but it was a still pretty painful

Toswammi
03-03-2006, 03:21 PM
as far as destroying myself. I guess the worst is tearing a hole the size of a quarter in my knee. I could see my knee cap, it was gross.
Emotinally it was by far finding out i had heart disease at the age of 18. That one hurt more than a punch ever could.

Rebels30
03-03-2006, 05:34 PM
omg..that must have/ still would be awful Horseman

For me it would have to be my shoulder dislocating about 7 or 8 times now...and i cant do any sports :dead:

HAF
03-03-2006, 06:42 PM
I fractured a vertibrae in my neck back in '99. The fracture wasnt near as painful as the migraines it gave me for a year afterward. I've also broke my collarbone which hurt like hell too.

SectionNDeserter
03-03-2006, 06:58 PM
What is the worst/most pain that you have felt?The first 3 or 4 times I severely dislocated some fingers/bones in my right hand was probably the most severe pain, with second place going to the 4 or 5 months of my life before I got arthroscopic surgery on both of my knees.

Chipper
03-03-2006, 08:35 PM
For me the worst pain was the first five days after haveing my hip replacement at 44 years old. Even the moriphine pump wouldn't stop the pain. even to cough was very painful. The 9 years prior were daily painfull but not like the severe pain right after the surgery.

LifelongChiefsFan
03-04-2006, 02:47 AM
Emotionally, the toughest has been recently watching my dad struggle with heart problems that afflict the males in my family (my grandpa died when he was 54 and his dad when he was 37 both of heart attacks).

Physically, a couple of years ago I fell off my dirt bike and landed on my back. For two months I there were times my back felt fine, but there were also times where it hurt like hell. I didn't find out until a few months afterwards that I had a small fracture in one of my vertebrae from the impact when I fell.