PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing you've ever seen?

Triton
03-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen?Today I think I got my dose of humour.Well as well almost all know Saskatchewan was dumped on this past week,so the roads are slick,people getting stuck and accidents are occuring.Well I have a real problem with people yacking on their cell phone while driving..especially in these conditions.As I was heading home this morning from work i seen this one lady and she was talking on her cell phone driving her big truck plowing through the snow.

She had the phone between her shoulder and her ear and a coffee in one hand and her other hand on the wheel.As she took a sharp turn(under estimating the turn I might add),she slid and plowed right into 3 parked cars.Her coffee went flying and she was so scared.I was waiting for a light to turn green and I seen this all happen and was laughing to myself.I did pull over and helped her and she was perfectly fine but shooken up.Crashes are no laughing matter but when this women had it coming,it was just too funny.I wouldn't have been funny had she been injured,but she was fine,and I had my laugh for the day.I hope she learned a valuable lesson today.

WHEATMAN
03-06-2006, 04:42 PM
One of the funniest things I have ever seen was actually at a Wheaties game a few years back. It was during the 2nd intermission, the zamboni had just came off and Willie (the wheatkings mascot) was walking towards the gate, ready to help out with the Mini olympics like always.
Just this time Willie tripped and his head fell off, most of the crowd started to laugh, and the poor guy crawled back out the gate leaving his head on the ice. By this time me and my buddies were roaring with laughter, definetly one of the funnier things I have seen, at a hockey game anyway

Fight Guy
03-06-2006, 05:05 PM
It waspretty funny at the Mem. Cup in Regina when a guy would through himslef down the stairs int he bleachers. Really got a kick out of the crowd...then during the same game or another game, he did the same thing...only in the second level though...and when he gotto the bottom, he through himself over the balcony. Im really not sure if he was alright or not, but that was some funyy stuff right there.

Or at the World Juniors in Winnipeg. The mascot was running up and down the stairway...curbs ill say, and on one of them, he slipped and fell hard down it. That too was funny.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-06-2006, 06:32 PM
here's a few:
1) I was walking from Market Mall to Eastveiw Bowl and as I passed a van that was parked on the street,I looked at the licence plate and it had a Montreal Expos liscence plateon the front.( I wonder if the person driving it knows that Montreal does not have a MLB team that is based there anymore? It was still funny though,do to the fact that the Expos do not have a team and they have not had a team for some while now)

Note:This comment was NOT ment to offend anyone from Montreal or,french speaking people,anyone who is of the french nationality.

2) Claude Scott "The Mad Trumpeter" from Quebec City is a very funny guy and if you have attended a Blades game when he was there,(you probably know what I mean) He is very comical and humourous, when he starts chanting things like "warm up the bus" (only if the opposing team is loosing), he does many other things that get a laugh out of the crowd too.

3) "Helmut" The former Blades mascot was also very funny at times during the Blades games, when he would go and sit by the visitors team's bench or penalty box and antagonize the player(s) and some of them would get mad.

Fight Guy
03-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Oh shoot...I was under the impression this was about hockey...hahaha. I have some funny stories...but they are not "this board" safe...lol...so I will stck to my hockey stories...lol.

And actually, to add to the WJ i was talking about up there, it was Canada vs Finland, and the ref made a rediculous call...not sure what it was...was back in 98...but the whoa crows was chanting "BULLLLLL ****TTTTT!!!!!" Was quite awsome.

SectionNDeserter
03-06-2006, 09:53 PM
they are not "this board" safe...lol...so I will stck to my hockey stories...lol.Same, but I do remember a few funny hockey moments. Years ago when the Simpsons owned the Rebels, and an hour or so before the game there was 20 or so people in the rink, our goalie Jason Clague was out before the warmup shooting pucks around. There was a lady in section L, reading a book and she was the ONLY person in the whole section. Clague shot the puck over the boards, and it hit her square on the head. The look on his face was priceless.
Then there was the time that I think it was Seattle was here, and one of the Seattle players dropped his stick in our end. The play was going the other way, and his teammate picked his stick up and was chasing him up the ice with it trying to hand it to him. He was saying no to him and trying to get to the bench. He chased him all the way to the bench with it, and the ref gave him a penalty for playing with 2 sticks.